300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Brothers

Went to watch the flick, it was pretty good.
    Last edited by toni_tk; 12-10-2008, 10:29 PM.

I loved him in Marky Mark and the Monkey Bunch.

Comment

I want to see this movie. Looks good!
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
      Not Yet Visited: 16
      Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by BaseballBabe
        I want to see this movie. Looks good!
        I could tell you about it but then I'd ruin it for ya. I can't wait til the dvd comes out.

Comment

That movie was awesome, I'll probably go see it in the theater one more time.
          A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

Originally posted by Contact
            That movie was awesome, I'll probably go see it in the theater one more time.
            me too. it was an interesting movie.

Comment

Originally posted by toni_tk
              Went to watch the flick, it was pretty good. Told hubby during the movie that I have the hots for Mark Wahlberg. He told me that Mark Wahlberg is the only man he would allow me to have sex with. LOL. I almost fell out of my chair.

Got his address for you...... oops sorry....it's his brothers address-guess we'll give that a miss

Did hubby mean it or said it cos it's never gonna happen and pretty damn safe
              " Always a pleasure..........Never a chore"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2812 users online. 154 members and 2658 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X