X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lawdogg
    Forum Member
    • Jul 2005

Wanted

Has anybody started watching the new series on TNT "wanted", I seem to like it, So far it has a great story line, shows how the agents and officers have to combine thier training and work preferences to suit each other and also shows the struggles it has on a married life...what do you guys/girls think?
    Those that do evil to innocent people,The Robbers, Murderers, Rapists, Pimps, Prostitutes, The Simps, Sadists, Sinners, You will come to know me well, I am The Punisher.
  • PTI
    No Disgusting Fatbodies
    • Mar 2005

Tonight is my Friday and I won't go to sleep when I get home in the morning, so I'm hoping I can stay awake long enough to watch it. Guess I need a recorder.
    Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

• kcolg
      Forum Member
      • Aug 2005

it's good entertainment.

Comment

• BaseballBabe
        • Feb 2005

When is it on.
        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
        Not Yet Visited: 16
        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

• Lawdogg
          Forum Member
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by BaseballBabe
          When is it on.
          Sunday nights at 10 pm est, on TNT
          Those that do evil to innocent people,The Robbers, Murderers, Rapists, Pimps, Prostitutes, The Simps, Sadists, Sinners, You will come to know me well, I am The Punisher.

Comment

• BaseballBabe
            • Feb 2005

Ok.

I will look for it. It is no doubt earlier over here for me.

BBB
            "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
            Not Yet Visited: 16
            Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

• LadyLawman
              I'M BAAAAACK HEHHEHEHE
              • Jan 2005

I actually just caught my first show last night and I can see myself watching it I just have to remember on Sunday nights that its on especially since Fottball season is back!!
              I've got friends in low places

Comment

• DanteSF
                Synthetic Scotch
                • May 2004

I really want to check the show out. I love the orignal comic book (Though Garth Ennis' writing features a little more horrible/funny over the top violence than you could put on Basic Cable). Guess I'll have to wait for the DVD...
                "The world isn't as it should be. It's harsh. And it's cruel. That's why there's us. Champions. We live as if the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be."-Angel Season 4

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 26990 users online. 63 members and 26927 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...