• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t.v show : wish they'd put on d.v.d.

anyone collect any theme related d.v.d.'s

I like sci-fi,

comedy skits's mad tv, in living color

historical mini series

but kinda wish some of the favorites of the 60's would hit dvd....

www.schackdaddy.com
    " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
    " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Originally posted by ftlaudcop

I like sci-fi,

historical mini series

www.schackdaddy.com
    the story of your life....

Comment

Originally posted by ftlaudcop

I like sci-fi,

historical mini series

www.schackdaddy.com

I have;

The Shield,
      Dragnet,
      The Pink Panther Movies,

I wish I had,

Adam 12 series
      There's no substitute for strength,
      and no excuse for a lack of it!!

Comment

I started with Space 1999

Half way through, they quit sending them. Said they would get back to me when they decided to release the rest. really ****ed me off

Can't remember if it was Columbia house or time life

I found in the discount bin the other day, three Cagney movies on the same DVD and three Hitchcock movies on the same DVD both for three dollars a piece.
        Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

AZChopShopCop, the 1st season of Adam 12 is on DVD-I did an internet search to refresh my memory as to Kent McCord's name, so I could post about him in the TV sweetheart thread...I don't know who specifically is selling it, just do a search for Adam-12 and it was one of the 1st few options if I remember....

I'd like to see Ultraman on DVD-don't know if anyone else watched it or not-he was a superhero a cool silver suit and fought all the rubber monsters that seemed to appear in the Godzilla movies...

Comment

I wish i could find the old "Rich Man, Poor Man" TV mini-series on DVD.

I have "The Andy Griffith Show," some Seinfeld, and i'd also like to find "Providence" on DVD...

(lt93lover...i watched Ultra-Man every day after school...loved that show!)

Comment

seem's like it always happens.....

whenever you discover a neat t.v. show, and manage to be a loyal

follower, they yank it off. yett show's that your not ever watching

are alway's hit's or some kinda situation comedy with canned laugh

tracks, and your wondering what people see in these shows.

with the advent of the d.v.d recorder , i have 99 % of my tapes

on dvd, i have managed to keep all my concert vhs tapes as master's

because it's more likely they won't go to dvd anytime some as opposed to

movies. space above and beyond, and the time tunnnel i wish they'd

put on d.v.d. in the usa. time tunnel was availible as a vhs tape

for 25 bucks a tape a few yrs back, by columbia house.

for what ever reason, i never bought a lotta v.h.s tapes from the store,

but when dvd's hit the market...like a buying spree went into effect

specially with box set's, single movies gotta be really good.

www.schackdaddy.com
              " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
              " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

Found these in the discount bin today

Three Stooges three and half hours worth

Gun Ho with Robert Michum

Laurel and hardy Double feature

Dragnet

four DVDs for ten dollars

It's Tuesday, August 22nd
                Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

Third Watch

Comment

Originally posted by lt93lover
                    AZChopShopCop, the 1st season of Adam 12 is on DVD-I did an internet search to refresh my memory as to Kent McCord's name, so I could post about him in the TV sweetheart thread...I don't know who specifically is selling it, just do a search for Adam-12 and it was one of the 1st few options if I remember....

I'd like to see Ultraman on DVD-don't know if anyone else watched it or not-he was a superhero a cool silver suit and fought all the rubber monsters that seemed to appear in the Godzilla movies...
                    Adam-12 will be released on DVD in November. You can pre-order it now from Universal Home Video online or wait until it hits the stores.
                    No man is justified in doing evil on the grounds of expediency. - Theodore Roosevelt, The Strenuous Life: Essays and Addresses (1900)

Comment

hi mosetti, how's the bike?

Comment

Originally posted by jan
                        hi mosetti, how's the bike?
                        It's been nicked!
                        No man is justified in doing evil on the grounds of expediency. - Theodore Roosevelt, The Strenuous Life: Essays and Addresses (1900)

Comment

My wife collects the Bonanza Series and the Little House on the Prarie Series. We found them both at Sam's but could only afford a few season's at a time, so we ended up with a few seasons of each before they stopped carrying them. I don't know why we had to have them. Whenever she starts surfing the tv, if one of them is on, she's going to always watch it live, despite having the same exact show on dvd.

She says it is good memories that she always looked forward to growing up.

I think she had a crush on Michael Landon, personally.
                          Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
                          --------------------------------------------------
                          Common sense... the LEAST COMMON of all of the senses.
                          --------------------------------------------------
                          Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

Comment

CHiPs. Yes indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by NavyCop
                              Third Watch
                              I love third watch, they are actually in the works of putting the seasons on DVD, they are already out overseas, they are having problems with the licensing for the music they play in the show, once they get all the licensing they will release it, some of the newer tv shows that have artists music in them signed an agreement to have their songs published on the DVD sets before they incorporated them in the show.
                              Those that do evil to innocent people,The Robbers, Murderers, Rapists, Pimps, Prostitutes, The Simps, Sadists, Sinners, You will come to know me well, I am The Punisher.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3613 users online. 198 members and 3415 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X