300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Independent cop film I saw...

I'm hoping someone can help...I saw this independent film a few years back that involved a seasoned patrol officer who gets a new partner who is a prior admin guy who got pushed to the streets due to his divorce.

The patrol officer teaches the admin officer about life on the street then eventually gets killed by a kid he was trying to get off the street.

In the end, the admin guy takes the attitude of the partol officer. Anyone who can name that movie would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks

Any idea on who the players were? Or where it was set? independent movie data base www.imdb.com might help you.
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

I tried that and without a title, I came up empty. It was an independent film so the actors were no names. The movie is only a few years old and it was a great film...

Comment

The setting of the movie was like a ghetto in the south...

Comment

Ask here: http://www.imdb.com/board/bd0000001/threads/ Someone should know what you're talking about.

Comment

Bump for update. I'd be interested in seeing this if anyone knows what it is.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5075 users online. 315 members and 4760 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X