300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas without snow

Christmas without snow (1980) has always been a favorite of mine, well done!
    The films' copyright was allowed to expire, by accident if I remember right, now it's public domain and can be downloaded from archive.org

The funniest part was the electronic organ salesman scene, he was just having the time of his life playing the worst sounding rubbish on that thing, thinking he had a sure sale haha.
    During the two month free trial the organ picked up some police radio transmissions or something, and started broadcasting it during the church service, too funny!

I read somewhere the amateur choir in the film had several professional singers embedded in it, the young lady "Mrs Kim" soprano, had a really stunning, clear voice.

https://archive.org/details/AChristmasWithoutSnow

Snow? Snow?

From time to time we here in Southern California have heard folk tales about this "snow" that you speak of, but we always assumed it was a myth, like he Easter Bunny.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
      Snow? Snow?

From time to time we here in Southern California have heard folk tales about this "snow" that you speak of, but we always assumed it was a myth, like he Easter Bunny.
      We also hear about another type of snow coming across the border.

snow - slang for heroin

Comment

Originally posted by sanitizer View Post
        We also hear about another type of snow coming across the border.

snow - slang for heroin
        Hey! stop thinking like officers there go watch the movie, the one that lacks the snow of either kind

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5917 users online. 355 members and 5562 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X