300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving Private Ryan

Saving Private Ryan, now there's a great movie, I lost count of how many times I watched it!

It is, in fact, a fantastic movie. One of my favorites.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlammer View Post
      It is, in fact, a fantastic movie. One of my favorites.

Oh good! isn't it though! it's one of those kinds of extremely well done movies that has a historical documentary "feel" to it which I like.
      I just thought of the title the other day because I was listening to a music track "Omaha Beach" from the movie and thought damn, what a great movie!
      I should watch it again now, what the heck I have a couple of hours or so till bedtime.

Comment

One of my all time favorite movies!

Comment

Its one of the few war movies that I actually enjoy watching. Nothing can compare to it, imo.

Comment

The sniper shot is one of my favorite parts.

Comment

Saving Private Ryan a favorite with Patton (George C. Scott) a close second.

I found the end scene from Saving Private Ryan both memorable and inspirational.

http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=0BF1CMNU
              Last edited by sanitizer; 08-10-2014, 06:13 PM.

Comment

... watching Tora Tora Tora right now -- enjoying the peace so many of valor fought for -- interesting to me to think of the thematic differences in the 2 theaters of war in WWII ...

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
                  ... watching Tora Tora Tora right now -- enjoying the peace so many of valor fought for -- interesting to me to think of the thematic differences in the 2 theaters of war in WWII ...
                  I remember watching that in U.S. Military history class. That is an oldie, but goodie as well.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5327 users online. 312 members and 5015 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X