300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God's Not Dead!

I went and saw this movie and it was outstanding! Take your family and friends to go see it!
    Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

A religious thread?! Yikes, you live on the edge.

Comment

The job is hard enough to do with God, I couldn't imagine doing it without him! On the edge is where I like to be!

Comment

Originally posted by Rush817 View Post
        The job is hard enough to do with God, I couldn't imagine doing it without him! On the edge is where I like to be!
        I was just thinking this very thing earlier today. I was thinking about how people without God as their center will say things like "I choose to not believe in fairy tales" and what not, and thought - well what do those people think is waiting at the end of life, then? Just nothing? How sad is that - to go through life thinking when its over, then it was all for nothing? I wouldn't want to get out of bed in the morning if I thought that nothing I did that day would really matter.

But luckily, God IS my center. And so I know that at the end, there will be something more glorious than can possibly be imagined. Being here trying to reflect Him in my life, and bring others to know Him and his grace, well now THAT is worth getting up for!

Comment

Must. Not. Get. Involved. Troll mode threshold at maximum level.

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post
            I was just thinking this very thing earlier today. I was thinking about how people without God as their center will say things like "I choose to not believe in fairy tales" and what not, and thought - well what do those people think is waiting at the end of life, then? Just nothing? How sad is that - to go through life thinking when its over, then it was all for nothing? I wouldn't want to get out of bed in the morning if I thought that nothing I did that day would really matter.

But luckily, God IS my center. And so I know that at the end, there will be something more glorious than can possibly be imagined. Being here trying to reflect Him in my life, and bring others to know Him and his grace, well now THAT is worth getting up for!
            Amen Shush! It's good to know this world is not our home, we're just passing through!

Comment

Michigan, are you an Atheist?

Comment

Originally posted by Rush817 View Post
                Michigan, are you an Atheist?
                I'm a state.

Comment

State of Confusion? lol

Comment

I really enjoyed it. Loved Couragous too.
                    "Life is not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving foward"- Rocky Balboa

Black Labs Matter!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5063 users online. 279 members and 4784 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X