300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Police Procedure Show on TV Right Now

I watched Golden Boy on CBS for the first time last night and hated it. Rookie Blue is pretty bad as well, imho. And I never really liked The Mentalist.

Other than that, I don't really HATE any of the shows in the polls. Some of them, like Criminal Minds (cough..AJ Cook..cough) are pretty good.

Thoughts?
    Golden Boys (CBS)
    9.09%
    Law & Order: SVU
    4.55%
    Criminal Minds
    0%
    NCIS or NCIS: LA
    13.64%
    CSI or CSI: NY
    36.36%
    Hawaii Five-0
    9.09%
    Castle
    9.09%
    Rookie Blue
    9.09%
    The Mentalist
    0%
    OTHER
    9.09%
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Boston's finest should be there, even though it's not a procedural.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob2899 View Post
      I watched Golden Boy on CBS for the first time last night and hated it. Rookie Blue is pretty bad as well, imho. And I never really liked The Mentalist.

Other than that, I don't really HATE any of the shows in the polls. Some of them, like Criminal Minds (cough..AJ Cook..cough) are pretty good.

Thoughts?
      I'm not too thrilled about the story line; however I feel the producer touched upon the basic essence of hierarchy, cliques and persona's one may find in Investigative Units.

Comment

Golden Boy was D.O.A. I wonder about the networks and writers when they create shows like this...what were they thinking? Thank goodness that low viewership weeds out the losers. Pure Darwinism at its best. And the worlds youngest police commissioner couldnt hold a candle to Frank Reagan.

Comment

Originally posted by MarcusRegistradas View Post
          And the worlds youngest police commissioner couldnt hold a candle to Frank Reagan.

I watch Blue Bloods on occasion and Tom Sellick (spelling?) does fit the PC role perfectly, however the rest of the show is pure BS.

PC's son a detective that happens to catch every important case throughout the city, a daughter DA that prosecutes all the big criminals that her brother arrests, ect.

The rookie street cop son is more interesting to watch but they never focus on him.

Comment

I don't watch police shows any more, but on The Big Bang Theory, when Sheldon and Leonard were burglarized, the two responding cops never had the apartment printed. They never even listed all the video games that were stolen. Poor police procedure.

Comment

I felt horrible for Leonard and Sheldon in that episode. There should have been a full semen swab of that entire apartment done to find the criminal. But then we'd prolly just find out that Penny had been whoring it up in there getting her freak on....

Comment

Flashpoint - I can't believe how many times I've seen BGs point guns at victims\officers and *not* get lit up like Christmas trees. "Oh, he shot one of our officers in the vest? Let's go ahead and talk him down."

Comment

Brooklyn 9-9 should take the cake for worst tv show but it is kinda funny to watch inebriated.

Comment

Flashpoint use the worst SWAT tactics ever!
                    Strong Body, Sharp Mind And Good Tactics!

Comment

anything CSI for me, Forensics busting down doors and arresting suspects? Lawl

Remember LEO's: anytime you are at a crime scene, Check for SEMEN
                      "Judge's comment's for precedent are Blue by Day White by Knight. Common battery signals are as follows chuck, kluck, pencil, eraser and ink. The most common signal is Tinkerbell." - gabrielnzion's crazy ramblings

Comment

I cant stand Blue Bloods. I am in the middle east right now, and they run American series' from the beginning, but a few years later. Anyway, they started running this about a month ago. The first episode, they have this family dinner and sort things out. Fine. But every damn episode, I just dont need to see them eat and pretend to have all the answers every time it comes on. Besides what was mentioned above, I just dont like this show.

Comment

Rookie blue.

Comment

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Comment

Originally posted by kermit315 View Post
                              I cant stand Blue Bloods. I am in the middle east right now, and they run American series' from the beginning, but a few years later. Anyway, they started running this about a month ago. The first episode, they have this family dinner and sort things out. Fine. But every damn episode, I just dont need to see them eat and pretend to have all the answers every time it comes on. Besides what was mentioned above, I just dont like this show.
                              With so many cops in that family, how are they always able to eat together every Sunday?

I will say this for Blue Bloods: it seem to be a very pro-LE show, so that's nice. And Tom Selleck is awesome.
                              "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - Martin Luther King, Jr

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3132 users online. 163 members and 2969 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X