300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COPS TV Series Episodes

Are the COPS TV series episodes available on Hulu Plus, NetFlix, or something similar? Or are they only available on DVD or BluRay?

Two full episodes are currently on Hulu. I dont know if its free Hulu or you need to have the subscription service, but they are there. I watched them the other day.

Comment

There's some on youtube or check out letmewatchthis.com

Comment

If they put COPS on Netflix I would leave my apartment for a week.
        NYPD Exam #2302
        List Number 1xx

Comment

If you watch the ones on hulu, pay attention to the intro where they show quick 5 second clips of different calls with the music playing. The rather rotund gentleman jumping down from a turned of semi tractor; your welcome
          The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

Wonder if I could find the complete series in box sets somewhere?
            One of my all-time favorite scenes was when the officer in Fort Worth responds to a call of a money dispute.

White female walking in the neighborhood, asks black female if she's got anything to sell. Black female says "Naw, baby. Ain't got nothin' to sell." White female is persistent because apparently the area is drug infested. Black female offers her what white female thinks to be powder cocaine. Turns out, it was powdered plaster mix. White female pays $20 for the plaster, and when she makes the discovery, wants her money back.
            Officers get on scene, ask about what's going on, white female explains that she wants her money back because she wanted cocaine and not plaster. Officer speak with black female and she says "Lady came over kept askin' if we had anything to sell, I said 'Naw, baby. Ain't got nothin' to sell.'" Then she says, with a completely straight face, "I don't do drugs. I'm a prostitute."

Cracks me up every time.

Comment

I think this is the last season too

Comment

Google "TV Project" and search for it under the TV shows section. It has all 25 seasons you can watch.

Comment

google "project free tv"

Has like 25 full seasons ;-)

Comment

I was watching one the other night, and I could have sworn it was from the late 70's or early 80's just based on the style of mullets and mustaches, but I just found out COPS didn't premier until 1989. I guess it must have just been the Deep South.
                    "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

I can't stand any episode before the late 90's. The hair, the cars, the bad tactics, the Buffalo officer with his gray chest hair sticking out of his uniform.

*bangs head on wall*
                      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                        I can't stand any episode before the late 90's. The hair, the cars, the bad tactics, the Buffalo officer with his gray chest hair sticking out of his uniform.

*bangs head on wall*
                        I sh*t you not, wife got her face bloodied, and they were just going to give hubby a lecture. But then he gives them attitude, they end up whoopin him and when he asks what he's being arrested for, one officer says "for being an a-hole." The official charge was resisting or something. Haha.. nevermind the domestic violence assault. A different era, I guess...
                        "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

I grew up on those old episodes... I love to watch COPS i really hope netflix does get them.

Comment

Good news... CMT is currently airing new episodes of COPS every night at 10pm (central time)

Comment

Wish they could sync the audio with the video on CMT. Commercials are fine but Reloaded is not. Anyone else notice it?
                              Obedience to Law is Liberty.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4666 users online. 292 members and 4374 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X