• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Trek 2 (2013)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1408101/

http://video.foxnews.com/v/167732834...2-looks-insane
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Was that guy blabb'in limey or brother convict from down unda'???

Da' real Capt. Kirk...we seen him about 6 mo. ago,,we did's...

da' Trig. and Iz saw him @ parsec id 6784 UH, Id 288220 uwp Tionale.

Bastard was wave'in that tazer thingy all ova'...

Drunka' da' a split hog froM splitsville I do say....

Ya' know's, Tis gett'in croWded up thar',, I do declares...
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

He's British. The same dude that's in my avatar.
      NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
        He's British. The same dude that's in my avatar.
        Well's i wud' take dat' dar' avatar' out or whateva' it's in...( hope it taint' in ya' butt-holes)!!!

Ohh,, ya' means aviAtor, lIke's ma'

Like's a outa' space, fly'in coWboy..

Like's ma'

Roger dat' Sarge...

But hell's,,,,, uhhh'ss,,, ya' aint's no gawddamn's, stink'in limey, brit peeps,, dat' fer' sho'...PleasE's,,,, tell ma' it a' taint' true's!!

Hell ya', yaz' ain't one O' dem's,, O' great Sarge O' da' uniVerse....

Tell ma' it tain't true!!!!

Trigga'!!!!!!

Trigga',, bring ma' some T.P.!!!!, ya' cosMic Half bread's, wiNged cloWn's ya'...

Heyy??.... why is Iz' wear'in this "going oUt ta' meet'in" suit???......

Must be some aliEn ChicK-a-ronies 'round...
        Originally posted by mookster
        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
        Originally posted by CityCopDC
        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Guess it's now called "Into Darkness".

NRA Life Member

Comment

They recently released a new trailer for it. I saw it while watching GI Joe and Olympus has fallen.....I didnt like the TV show but loved the first movie.

Comment

The first new Star Trek movie had audio level problems. While I liked the movie, I had to keep the remote in my hand all the time. The volume would vary greatly from super loud when something was happening, to softer to hear the actors speak. I hope they solved this in the newest movie, Edge of Darkness.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6910 users online. 254 members and 6656 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X