300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast Five......

Any opinions on Fast Five? I like the action in it but know it doesn't happen like that. Still liked it.
    I'm old......that's all.

Highly entertaining movie, IMO.

Comment

Loved it. My favorite of the series.

They are trying to get away from being just a "car" series and becoming an "action" series. Looks like 2 more coming out after this. Also doesn't hurt that all 3 of the chicks in it are super hot.

Check this out:

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...ful-Actresses&

Comment

Those movies are what prompted me to get my neon lights under my car! Couldn't possibly drive like them or have a car like theirs so I copied what I could! LOL! The Charger in them is just like my first car was.........only different! Mine was yellow with black vinyl top and black stripes. Not near as sooped up as the one in the movie but it brought back memories! Glad to hear more are due out!
        I'm old......that's all.

Comment

post deleted
          Last edited by avalon42; 03-13-2015, 04:50 PM.

Comment

I actually think Tokyo Drift was the best one out still. fast 5 is 2nd in the series.

I was reading the specs on some of the Tokyo Drift cars and they are no joke. The main guys 350z has some serious HP numbers. It had a twin turbo kit on it.
            Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

The scene from the original "Fast & Furious" where he lifts the front end of his Dodge Charger is one of my favorite scenes of all time.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7306 users online. 279 members and 7027 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
              X