300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Bloods - Extended?

The more I watch this show the more I like it.

I heard it might be canceled though. Does anyone know if this is true or if it's being extended?

They seemed to hurry up and uncover the whole Blue Templar conspiracy pretty quickly in the last episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber_Saint View Post
      They seemed to hurry up and uncover the whole Blue Templar conspiracy pretty quickly in the last episode.
      I thought so too. I hope they bring it back, I like this show, much better than Rookie Blue and they're bringing that back for a second season.

Comment

I agree. This show did get better every week. I hope they bring it back.

They already cancelled Detroit 1-8-7 which was also a very good show and got better every week. Both these shows walk circles around the ridiculous NCIS shows and their ilk.

1-8-7 was a great show. Showed Detroit with all its positives and its scars. Showed Detroit as the gritty, middle class town it is "Detroit aint for P------ies!!!"
        "Lay there and bleed awhile before you feel some real pain."

"Have a cup of coffee, a pall mall, and relax!"

Comment

I love the show and would love to see it and The Chicago Code come back next season.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeymedic View Post
            I love the show and would love to see it and The Chicago Code come back next season.

I like Bluebloods better then the Chicago Code, but I like the Chicago Code too.

If they could only keep one, I'd definitely hope it is Bluebloods.

Comment

when they filmed the finale they didn't know if they had been picked up for a 2nd season yet. it was announced in the last couple of weeks that they are coming back for season 2! I missed a lot of the episodes but loved the episodes i did see.

With so many procedural shows these days, i think that Blue Bloods had a pretty unique concept.

Comment

I hope it comes back, I really like Blue Bloods and typically can't stand any type of TV drama

And the sister District Attornry chick was nice to look at.

Comment

I like Blue Bloods a lot. I am glad they finished off the Blue Templar stuff, that was my least favorite part of the show and I felt it actually dragged the rest down.
                  There are basically two kinds of people in this world. Those that believe in the moon landing and those that don't.
                  http://unistat76.blogspot.com/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4795 users online. 279 members and 4516 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X