X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mw3

http://youtu.be/C_7_dYWMsL0
    “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Niiiiiiiiiiice.

Bring back Spec Ops mode and I will be one happy camper.
    This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

There are a lot of crap floating around the internet about what will be in the game. But I suspect we'll find out a lot more when E3 comes around...

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Fix the hit detection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
          Fix the hit detection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          IW's always been pretty good on that one. Treyarch is the team that can't make hitdet work right.

All I ask is MW2 + Jugg + patch glitches quicker = perfect.
          Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"
          Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

Comment

I don't pre-order video games, but I have to say this "Time Magazine" side of the double sided poster available at Gamestop is pretty clever.

Comment

Does anyone know if it's by Infinity Ward or Treyarch? I really hope it's Infinity Ward. Besides screwing up the hit detection Treyarch also did a lousy job on the sound fx. ie. gunfire sounds like fire crackers in the distance when in reality somebody just emptied an AK-47 mag right next to you. That was and is my biggest gripe with Black Ops.

Comment

It's Infinity Ward.
                Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"
                Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

Comment

Every yea Treyarch and IW ward alternate so it gives them 2 years to put out a "quality" game instead of rushing to get just 1 out. But I much prefer Modern Warfare over Black Ops any day of the week.

Comment

Modern Warfare was so much better then black ops.... i also hope they expand the single player campaign, i rarely play online so i need things to play in single player mode! Spec Ops mode was awesome as well, need that back big time!

Comment

http://youtu.be/coiTJbr9m04

Comment

YEEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That lookes farggin awesome!!
                        “Fear not the night.

Fear that which walks the night.

And I am that which walks the night.

But only evil need fear me…

and gentle souls sleep safe in their beds…

because I walk the night.”

Comment

Gonna be tough to compete with this (which I can't wait for) BF3!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zw8SmsovJc

Comment

I think this speaks for itself
                            Last edited by saultsaultsudio; 05-31-2011, 12:12 AM.
                            Stay safe out there

"Cancel that central, its a moose"

Comment

Originally posted by biodole
                              Plus the storyline for the SP campaign is a total ripoff of homefront lol.
                              Except MW2 started the story line of the Russians invading AND it came out before Homefront... so...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3151 users online. 165 members and 2986 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X