300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I a Fruitcake if i Like "Camelot?"

Okay I admit it. I like Camelot. Can't miss it.
    The All New
    BBQ and Goldfish Pond Club
    Sully - IAM Rand - JasperST - L1 - The Tick - EmmaPeel - Columbus - LA Dep - SgtSlaughter - OneAdam12 - Retired96 - Iowa #1603
    - M1Garand

(any BBQ and Goldfish Pond member may nominate another user for membership but just remember ..... this ain't no weenie roast!)

i watch it as well, decent show

Comment

My future wife loves the show. i despise it
      Stay safe out there

"Cancel that central, its a moose"

Comment

Hmm. I haven't even heard of this one. Will have to check it out. For the wife, of course.
        "All that is, ever
        Ever was, will be, ever
        Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

Yes.....

DLO, GWBJR, Big Pat and the rest of the Libs are going to head your way....so you can eat tofu and sip wine around the artifical fire.......as you listen to NPR and read the NY Times......

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
            Yes.....

DLO, GWBJR, Big Pat and the rest of the Libs are going to head your way....so you can eat tofu and sip wine around the artifical fire.......as you listen to NPR and read the NY Times......

And hold hands and talk about feelings, global warming, poor polar bears, comparing their Prius and Smart Cars......... Blame GWB even more ...............

Comment

Trooper... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

Originally posted by 1042 Trooper View Post
                I guess I'm a mega fruitcake since I watch Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy with my wife.

I have to make sure that I get in touch with my sensitive side once in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by M1garand View Post
                  I guess I'm a mega fruitcake since I watch Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy with my wife.

I have to make sure that I get in touch with my sensitive side once in a while.
                  I wouldn't watch that crap unless it meant getting laid more often.
                  sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

Originally posted by zeplin View Post
                    I wouldn't watch that crap unless it meant getting laid more often.
                    oh please. I'm married, which means sex is like a religious holidays... only comes around once a year. you know what people say. What's the best birth control food? Answer: Wedding cake.

Comment

No, watching that show does not make you a fruitcake. However, if you were to post a poem on an internet forum fawning over another male forum member... THAT might make you a fruitcake....
                      Last edited by BigPat; 05-11-2011, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Just when I thought you were back on your meds...................
                        "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

Originally posted by grumpyirishman View Post
                          Just when I thought you were back on your meds...................
                          Apparently, he was on placebo pills...........

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5499 users online. 295 members and 5204 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X