Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just watched Black Swan.....

and all I can say is WTF!?!???
    The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
    I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
    Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

I haven't see it, but every person I have talked to has had the exact same reaction.

Comment

As a general rule, the more acclaim a movie gets for being deep and artistic and symbolic and all that other crap, the more I think it sucks. This one was no different.

Well...other than the nudity, of course.
      Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"
      Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

Comment

I haven't seen it, but between Mila Kunis :drool: and Natalie Portman, I may have to force myself to sit through it.
        NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

I haven't watched it. The wife watched it in the backseat on the way to florida awhile back and she said it was 'hot' and that it turned her on. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Murf425 View Post
            As a general rule, the more acclaim a movie gets for being deep and artistic and symbolic and all that other crap, the more I think it sucks. This one was no different.

Well...other than the nudity, of course.
            +1

Natalie Portman + Mila Kunis

Comment

Last edited by avalon42; 01-27-2014, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by avalon42 View Post
                I'd take Kunis over Portman any day.
                Same here. Damn Eastern Bloc hotties...
                NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Last edited by avalon42; 01-27-2014, 10:42 PM.

Comment

I'm going to have to watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall again....
                    NRA Life Member

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
                      I'm going to have to watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall again....
                      You just want to see Josh Radnor's ween.
                      Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"
                      Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

Comment

Why? I can always stare in proud wonder at my own. Like I...uh...often do.

God bless Mila in her bikini.
                        NRA Life Member

Comment

jcioccke thinks Murk45 has a secret crush on someone's ween I'm just saying LMAO jk
                          MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
                            I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
                            Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

My wife dragged me to see this in theaters, and has since bought it and watched it with two different friends seperately to show them how "awesome" it was. Even hearing the music as I sat in the other room reminded me how bored I was in the theater that night, many months ago.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5744 users online. 336 members and 5408 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X