Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All in the Family -- Looking to be on TV?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All in the Family -- Looking to be on TV?

No, I'm not referring to Carroll O'Connor's great sitcom from the '70s. But hopefully, I got your attention. I'm not in Law Enforcement. I'm with a production company in LA. I respect what you all do on daily basis. I'm not here to intrude on these forums past this one posting here and in the General Forum. A request has come down the pipeline from a particular network that they'd like to really profile a family of officers working the same division or precinct. Namely, more than 2 siblings working the same station. I don't know if that exists out there. It doesn't matter if you and your brothers or sisters (or dad and uncle) work the streets of Salina, Kansas or Salem, Massachusetts, it's more about profiling that family dynamic all together working in the same law enforcement setting. Should you and your family members fit this bill, or you know someone that does in your workplace, and there is any interest at all in this kind of endeavor, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]. Thanks for reading this.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4803 users online. 298 members and 4505 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X