300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Women of Broward County

Watching this show. It's making me cringe.

Some of them seem like great cops but a couple of them seem like they are trying WAY too hard to be bada-- in front of the cameras. Especially that hispanic chick.

I remember watching "Police Women of Cincinatti." When is the last time an Officer went code-traffic to a gambling call? They're trying too much to dramatize a reality show(as if that is anything new).

Comment

Are they back in Broward or are you watching repeats?
      "All that is, ever
      Ever was, will be, ever
      Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

It was the old stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by fishAK View Post
          Are they back in Broward or are you watching repeats?
          They are back in Broward I believe. The advertisements say they are new episodes and I think there is a new girl that wasn't there in the old episodes

Comment

Originally posted by LE_Hopeful23 View Post
            They are back in Broward I believe. The advertisements say they are new episodes and I think there is a new girl that wasn't there in the old episodes

This.

There's some new Caucasian chick....and she's hot like the other one. lol.

Yeaaaahhhhh!

Comment

I miss Dputy Ana. M...But yeah it's a new season, I read it on the pape...They got in some trouble over the show too...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
                I miss Dputy Ana. M...But yeah it's a new season, I read it on the pape...They got in some trouble over the show too...

What kind of trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by HEDP View Post
                  What kind of trouble?

They paid some of the people they arrested to be on the show...It wasn't the deputies, rather the producers of the show...

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/po...w-1338962.html
                  sigpic

Comment

dug up this thread because I saw something on an episode this week that really bothered me...

One of the female officers was rolling up on the scene of a drug bust with her partner, and other officers who were already on the scene had a man in custody. The scene seemed pretty calm and under control. All of the sudden the female officer jumps out of the squad screaming obnoxiously HANDS HANDS HANDS HANDS! and literally like pushed the officer who was already trying to calmly cuff the suspect away and put the handcuffs on the suspect herself.

Just seemed kind of uncalled for like she was trying to play it up for the camera, while the officer she pushed out of the way basically looked at her like WTF. Don't know why but it got on my nerves.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6444 users online. 348 members and 6096 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X