Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump Roast on Comedy Centeral

Anyone watch it....?

I finally got to watch it last night unedited....

A. Trump was a good sport. They went after his wife and daughter (who were both there) pretty good and he laughed it off...... Just like a roast is supposed to be.....

B. Found out that he put no bars on what they could say unlike Joan Rivers and Pamala Lee.....

C. He had a pretty good finale slamming and going after others.... Once again, thats what a roast is for....

And finally....

D. Who or what the F is "The Situation" and how in God's name did he get famous....???? He is a ****ing chump that got slammed all night and couldn't deliver his pre-written lines to save his ***.... No wonder America is going into the crapper with folks idiolize this idiot by buying his products.......

Who or what the F is "The Situation" and how in God's name did he get famous....???? He is a ****ing chump that got slammed all night and couldn't deliver his pre-written lines to save his ***.... No wonder America is going into the crapper with folks idiolize this idiot by buying his products.....
    I thought I was the only one thinking that ^^^^^^ + 100000000000 for your post. He (situation) sucked. I'm still curious though How the Fu-k Snoop Dog got on there

But I agree he was a good sport and I laughed my as- off.
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
      I thought I was the only one thinking that ^^^^^^ + 100000000000 for your post. He (situation) sucked. I'm still curious though How the Fu-k Snoop Dog got on there

But I agree he was a good sport and I laughed my as- off.
      If you go back and look at the other roasts, they toss out random celebrates all the time. Warren Sapp was on Larry the Cable Guy's roast....so was Maureen McCormick (Marsha Brady).....

I thought it was funny as hell EXECEPT for the token idiot..... I laughed when Trump busted him on his hair and was making fun of him about going back to Italy.....

Comment

I like those Roast show...Lisa Lamopanelli(sp?), "the queen of mean" is the best...

Up next Snoop Dog...That was my impression of a California parole officer...

She's not Miss. USA but rather Miss USDA...

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!...

Last edited by Southflaguy; 04-10-2011, 07:09 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

i LOVE watching the Roasts..
          The situation who??? Are comics really that shorthanded that they have to call this d-bag to be on the show...he got booed, BTW cuz he sucked so bad.

I saw Farrah Fawcett on one roast..sitting there high on something the whole time...Dr Ruth was on one.....Greg Giraldo..oh wait, he died of a drug overdose..too bad..HUGE waste of talent
          i LOVE Lisa Lampanelli, (no, Im not black), shes great! I saw her once in a Leawood starbucks...wished I would have gotten a pic with her
          "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
          The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
          sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
          Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
            I like those Roast show...Lisa Lamopanelli(sp?), "the queen of mean" is the best...

Up next Snoop Dog...That was my impression of a California parole officer...

She's not Miss. USA but rather Miss USDA...

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!...

She's a riot! Thanks for posting!

World_So_Cold

Comment

one of my favorite...."Ive had more black dik in me than a urinal at the Apollo theater"

hey folks...her words, not mine
              "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
              The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
              sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
              Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

I think Jeffery Ross is funny as hell too.....

Comment

I like the "I f'd more black men then Fema and I wouldn't touch Flava Flav".

Terrible recording:

World_So_Cold

Comment

ahh the situation...the tool from jersey shore.
                    you know i watched it unedited on netflix and i didnt seem to see him at all, but i did see him on the commercials. i may have gotten pre-occupied, either way...
                    did any one else notice farah fawcett and greg geraldo, two roasters, both dead?
                    dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

Lisa rocks!...

Originally posted by needguidance View Post
                      I like the "I f'd more black men then Fema and I wouldn't touch Flava Flav".

Terrible recording:

sigpic

Comment

The situation was so unfunny it was painful.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5213 users online. 298 members and 4915 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X