• Show
Clear All

• FutureHomicideDetective
    replied
    Yeah I think that fact made it appealing too

Leave a comment:

• Jacob2899
    replied
    I really liked the fact that The Killing was set in Seattle. That was what I loved most about the show; the setting was different, it wasn't limited to LA or NYC or Chicago.

Leave a comment:

• FutureHomicideDetective
    replied
    I know I'm walking into a really old post here, but I only reply, because I just finished the show on Netflix. There ended up being three seasons, two focused on the girl who was killed and the third focused on a missing prostitute. I thought it was a great show. I was hooked by the very first episode. To anyone who has watched it what did you think of the end of the second season? I absolutely didn't see that coming and I was blown away. Overall it was one of the best murder mystery shows I've ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• ArkansasFan24
    replied
    I've never seen Frazier, but apparently the show is actually filmed in Vancouver, Canada.

Leave a comment:

• JJHunsacker
    replied
    Originally posted by ArkansasFan24 View Post
    It's bound to be just a season. I love the show though, and I'm hooked. Very detailed. Very interesting. The fact that it's set in Seattle is neat. I don't know of any other shows off the top of my head that have been set there.

I was just about to start a thread about it. I guess we're the only viewers on here. There's no CSI ,and there's no tacticool cop stuff. You just follow the twists and turns of the show. It's a true murder mystery and drama.

I'm still trying to figure out what the mayoral candidate Richmond has up his sleeve, what his secret it, and how his campaign fits into it.
    "Frasier" was set in Seattle.

This is a great show because it does what other crime shows do not: It spends a lot of time with the family of the victim.

Leave a comment:

• needguidance
    replied
    Yeah, I was wondering that myself. I don't think it was his male assistant that has the big mouth though. I think it is the female/lover of his. I don't trust her one bit. I'm also thinking that she had something to do with the car.

Great acting/producing..etc.

Leave a comment:

• Sarge048
    replied
    I like it. Not as much as Justified, or Detroit 187, but close.

Leave a comment:

• ArkansasFan24
    replied
    It's bound to be just a season. I love the show though, and I'm hooked. Very detailed. Very interesting. The fact that it's set in Seattle is neat. I don't know of any other shows off the top of my head that have been set there.

I was just about to start a thread about it. I guess we're the only viewers on here. There's no CSI ,and there's no tacticool cop stuff. You just follow the twists and turns of the show. It's a true murder mystery and drama.

I'm still trying to figure out what the mayoral candidate Richmond has up his sleeve, what his secret it, and how his campaign fits into it.

Leave a comment:

• needguidance
    started a topic The Killing

The Killing

Anyone see it last Sunday on AMC? It's a murder mystery. It was pretty good. I'm not sure how it will be if they drag it out too long though.

Encore is Sunday at 8, if you missed it.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5417 users online. 328 members and 5089 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X