300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT: Firefight

Hey guys, just so you know... don't even bother. 5 minutes in and I wanted to puke. I watched the rest hoping it would redeem itself... no dice. I really have to ask if they consulted anybody in LAPD for the LA portions of the movie. Horrible script, horrible technical details etc. I'm not even a member of LAPD SWAT and I could have done a more technically accurate movie with a 5 minute google search. As soon as I saw them carrying Sig P226s with lasers I was screaming NO!!!! The focus of the movie is more on Detroit PD. I don't know crap about Detroit's SRT unit but those guys are probably offended by the way this movie portrays them as well. If you must watch it... Netflix it.

never heard of it, but i'll take your advice
    dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

It's a sequel to the Colin Farrell/Sam Jackson movie made in 2003. It has absolutely nothing to do with the first one other than they share the same name and the SWAT theme song is at the beginning.

Comment

this must have went straight to DVD
        Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

Yeah it did. Was released March 1st.

Comment

thanks for the info. Now must add SWAT to do not watch list.

Comment

The first one is alright. I enjoyed it. This one...no.

Comment

Damnit.. I just picked this one out of a redbox rental while I was out of town.

The first one was decent.

Comment

NEVER bother with a straight-to-DVD sequel to anything. They're never any good. The last mistake I made along those lines was with "30 Days of Night: Dark Days". The main character wasn't even the same actress (didn't even look remotely similar), and the best thing about the special effects (the best thing about the original) were insanely weak and cheesey.
                  Lt. Col. Grace - "Lt. Murphey, why are you all dressed up to mack on the ladies?"
                  Me - "Sir, you just answered your own question."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2598 users online. 127 members and 2471 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X