300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle L.A. VS Falling Skies

Both look awesome.. which one are you looking forward to seeing more... 1 is a movie 1 is a tv series.
    Battle L.A.
    83.33%
    Falling Skies
    16.67%
    Gotta catch em allll.........

Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
    Both look awesome.. which one are you looking forward to seeing more... 1 is a movie 1 is a tv series.

Battle LA looks great, never seen the preview for the other, so Battle LA it is!

Comment

The reviews for Battle for LA have been awful so I am worried about that as I am going to see it tomorrow.

Battle LA (2 votes)
      This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

Have you seen the preview's for the other 1?

Comment

NOW THAT BOTH HAVE BEEN OUT WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS NOW? BATTLE LA WAS AWESOME!!!! Falling skies is really good too but I dont like the aliens have crappy cg.

Comment

Honestly, they are about even so far with me. Battle L.A. was cool but had some definite plot weaknesses.

Only seen the pilot for Falling Skies so far, but it was pretty good. Yes, the CG is crappy, but you can't afford good CG on a TV show's budget or scale, so it'll do. I am reserving final judgement until I see some more of it, though.
            "All that is, ever
            Ever was, will be, ever
            Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by fishAK View Post
              Honestly, they are about even so far with me. Battle L.A. was cool but had some definite plot weaknesses.

Only seen the pilot for Falling Skies so far, but it was pretty good. Yes, the CG is crappy, but you can't afford good CG on a TV show's budget or scale, so it'll do. I am reserving final judgement until I see some more of it, though.
              It started off a little slow but is now starting to pull me in at a faster and harder rate. Only thing I wish they would have showed was when the alien ships arrived and how they took over.

Comment

I've seen Falling Skies, it was horrible.

But what do you expect from something on the Sci-Fi channel?

Comment

Originally posted by HEDP View Post

I've seen Falling Skies, it was horrible.

But what do you expect from something on the Sci-Fi channel?

Isnt it on TNT??? Lol.. maybe your watching something different.

Comment

It's on TNT where I live.

It had my interest the first day, but each episode has gotten more boring to me and I stopped watching. It's hard for TV to keep my interest. Even the movies these days haven't been doing it either.

Comment

Its coming on tonight. I will watch it and tell you how I felt about it.

Comment

Oh my gosh, I tried watching it again....it is SOOOOO boring and slow. To me, at least. They need to show some action from outter space, lol. Can't believe Spielberg has put his name to it. Goes to show the recession is affecting even the best directors and actors....

Comment

I'm trying to like Falling Skies but it's not happening. Haven's seen Battle LA, so can't really say. But Falling Skies is really boring, and I'm not much on the main character.

Comment

I've seen Battle L.A., and I thought it was pretty good albeit predictable. I watched an episode of Falling Skies, or about as much of the episode as I could endure, and I thought it was lame.

Comment

Falling Skies is HORRIBLE. I keep watching it hoping that it'll get better and watching it on DVR is better than daytime television...it's like a soap opera built around an alien invasion - but they never show the freakin' alien invasion! And this crap with the kids - seriously?!?! Are we done with that crap yet!?! Can we get to some ACTION please?!!? They make an alien invasion about as exciting as watching paint dry...I get that there will be a backstory to an invasion - but do they have to make a show about it?!?!? Obviously the backstory is boring as hell...

I'm pretty sure the Spielberg that put his name on it is like a 3rd cousin twice removed or something because the REAL Spielberg would NEVER put his name on this crap...
                              Originally posted by RSGSRT
                              We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                              Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4392 users online. 277 members and 4115 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X