300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back Third Watch!!!

I really miss Third Watch. I think it will always be my favorite fake police show ( southland may be taking the lead tho). I got all the episodes on dvd's and watch them many times over. Bosco was by far the coolest police officer ever! Does anyone know why they stopped filming ..probably already been 5+ years since the last episdoe.

Originally posted by futurecop29 View Post
    I really miss Third Watch. I think it will always be my favorite fake police show ( southland may be taking the lead tho). I got all the episodes on dvd's and watch them many times over. Bosco was by far the coolest police officer ever! Does anyone know why they stopped filming ..probably already been 5+ years since the last episdoe.

I liked that show too.

Comment

I wish I had all the episodes on DVD. I have the first two and am stuck searching on youtube for the rest. It sucks lol
      "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
      I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

Yeah it was my favorite too. Bosco was awesome, and I was in love with Sgt Cruz lol.
        The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
        I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
        Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

My favorite episode would probably be where bosco and faith goes inside a business and leave there coffe on top of the car, walks in and there's a shooting. Sully, Davis, Bosco, and Faith runs after them..then that fatter black officer who did foot patrol i think his name was candy..i believe he was shot.. then the paramedic either carlos or bobby asked bosco if the shooter was alive..Bosco lied and said no. I think that's my favorite episode.

Comment

Definitely in my top 3 favorite shows ever. Definitely some of the best moments of television I have ever watched were on that show. Especially the Super Heroes episode along with many others.

Comment

Love the theme song as well.
              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

I loved that show too, I have Season 1 and 2 on dvd, I hope they release the others soon.

Comment

Originally posted by futurecop29 View Post
                  Does anyone know why they stopped filming ...
                  They stopped filming because it ran it's course and the network canceled it. It was on 6 seasons, which is long for a television show, especially a cop show. And as much as I miss it, it was time to go. Like most shows they ran out of ideas and started eating away at the cop/paramedic portion of the show and started showing more and more of their personal life, turning it into more of a drama every episode. It became more about divorce/cheating/abortion/sex, than police/paramedic work. It became the Desperate Housewives of the 55th Precinct. Everyone slept with everyone. They made Doc go crazy, shoot his boss, and end up in an asylum. And in one episode the officers work a firey fatal wreck and after shift end up catching a ride with a carload of teenagers who turn out to be the ghost of the victims in the firey crash.

If they had stuck with what worked: Bosco + foot pursuits + smart*** comments, no one but us would've watched it, so they slowly started adding more and more off-duty time. In the end it had decent(but dropping) ratings, but it was all drama, and no one watched it for the same reasons that made it popular in the first place. Unfortunately they felt it was time to end it rather than reboot and go back to what made it.

Fortunately they ended it well. The last episode was a little over the top and extreme, but Sully's closing statement was great: "And Bosco...... well he's still Bosco..... balls to the wall on every call" as the credits roll showing Bosco in a foot pursuit.

Comment

Great ending scene. Better then the ending to The Shield I think.
                    Last edited by Mr. Green; 03-07-2011, 07:16 PM.
                    The only thing I hear when you say anything is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty whore".

Originally posted by Michigan
                    I don't want to sound gay...

But I'd do him.
                    Do you like airplanes and aviation??JOIN http://forums.officer.com/forums/group.php?groupid=20

My goal is to have the longest most annoying signature line ever.

Comment

It was Ok. Southland Spanks third watch though..
                      Originally posted by crass cop
                      Just do it in front of a camera and try not to get a boner and you shoudl be fine.

Comment

Ohhh them is fightin' words right there.

Comment

The opening to the pilot was awesome, Bosco is awesome.

Life is what you make of it

Comment

I was really impressed by how little they screwed up the Fire/EMS scenes. Except for Squad 55's rig changing left and right and in season 1 Jimmy jumps back and forth from the engine to the truck whenever he wants, it was pretty good. Bosco was hilarious and really kept the show interesting. I miss it, why'd you all have to bring it up? :'(

Comment

good riddences that show started off well but really went down hill..
                              Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4453 users online. 270 members and 4183 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X