X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legend1bt
    replied
    Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
    According to the hillbillies in Northern MO/KCMO area its real.....and that's why they are ticked at the Cops all the time....as they think crap should be solved in an hour minus commericals...
    Crimes aren't solved in a hour?

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
    Private joke Taylor13 +1.....
    Yeap.....

If I come home for X-Mass, I am sure that bastards will want me out there helping them......

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
    Breakfast for dinner I didn't think it was possible. It's against kosher in my day-to-day life.
    Private joke Taylor13 +1.....

Leave a comment:

• Taylor13
    replied
    Last time I checked....both areas liked Pancakes anytime of day as well.....
    Breakfast for dinner I didn't think it was possible. It's against kosher in my day-to-day life.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
    Hillbillies in Northern MO..................................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm describes someone I know.

Then again some of those Iowans from "Lap Land" are pretty similar.
    Last time I checked....both areas liked Pancakes anytime of day as well.....

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    According to the hillbillies in Northern MO/KCMO area its real.....and that's why they are ticked at the Cops all the time....as they think crap should be solved in an hour minus commericals...
    Hillbillies in Northern MO..................................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm describes someone I know.

Then again some of those Iowans from "Lap Land" are pretty similar.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    Originally posted by M-11 View Post
    CSI's not real?

M-11

Leave a comment:

• M-11
    replied
    CSI's not real?

M-11

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Peebody
    replied
    my theory is that all this mayan 2012 hysteria was promoted by the people who made this movie for advertising purposes.

it just seems to me that the 2012 apocolypse is getting a lot more attention then all the other crack pot predictions from years past.

Leave a comment:

• Bearcat357
    replied
    A. I saw it when I got back from Japan due to the fact that I bumped into John Cusack at NRT.....Have the pic to prove it....

B. I thought it was good....not believeable but good..... Special effects were awsome....

C. Anyone not liking this movie is probably someone that critics NCIS or CSI as the real deal and not a fiction TV Show....

Just sayin'......

Leave a comment:

• SBSO_DISPATCHER
    replied
    Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 12-05-2009, 03:06 AM. Reason: .............................

Leave a comment:

• Item9
    replied
    Although the special effects look neat, I'll wait until it's on video. I'm also a little annoyed at an article I read about how the director destroyed Christian monuments, but he refused to destroy other religions' because he was afraid of retaliation. I'd share, but it's on facebook and I can't access that at work.

Leave a comment:

• MRG_90
    replied
    +1 to the special effects. still not really believin it!

Leave a comment:

• Kimble
    replied
    Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
    far fetched, but the special effects were absolutely amazing.
    You say that, but we'll see ourselves in 2 more years!

Leave a comment:

• Retired96
    replied
    Saw the movie today and enjoyed it, far fetched, but the special effects were absolutely amazing. Its 2 hrs. 40 minutes of entertainment, that's all I ever expect from any movie.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3315 users online. 240 members and 3075 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X