300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it any good?

Saw the movie today and enjoyed it, far fetched, but the special effects were absolutely amazing. Its 2 hrs. 40 minutes of entertainment, that's all I ever expect from any movie.
    Retired LASD

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
      far fetched, but the special effects were absolutely amazing.
      You say that, but we'll see ourselves in 2 more years!
      sigpic

Comment

+1 to the special effects. still not really believin it!
        Albany PD Written Exam 11/11/09 -Awaiting Results.

Rensselaer County C.O Written -Passed.
        Rensselaer County C.O Agility -Passed.
        Rensselaer County C.O Interview -Waiting.

Comment

Although the special effects look neat, I'll wait until it's on video. I'm also a little annoyed at an article I read about how the director destroyed Christian monuments, but he refused to destroy other religions' because he was afraid of retaliation. I'd share, but it's on facebook and I can't access that at work.

Comment

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 12-05-2009, 02:06 AM. Reason: .............................
            Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

A. I saw it when I got back from Japan due to the fact that I bumped into John Cusack at NRT.....Have the pic to prove it....

B. I thought it was good....not believeable but good..... Special effects were awsome....

C. Anyone not liking this movie is probably someone that critics NCIS or CSI as the real deal and not a fiction TV Show....

Just sayin'......

Comment

my theory is that all this mayan 2012 hysteria was promoted by the people who made this movie for advertising purposes.

it just seems to me that the 2012 apocolypse is getting a lot more attention then all the other crack pot predictions from years past.

Comment

CSI's not real?

M-11
                  “All men dream...... But not equally..
                  Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                  but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                  for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by M-11 View Post
                    CSI's not real?

M-11
                    According to the hillbillies in Northern MO/KCMO area its real.....and that's why they are ticked at the Cops all the time....as they think crap should be solved in an hour minus commericals...

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                      According to the hillbillies in Northern MO/KCMO area its real.....and that's why they are ticked at the Cops all the time....as they think crap should be solved in an hour minus commericals...
                      Hillbillies in Northern MO..................................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm describes someone I know.

Then again some of those Iowans from "Lap Land" are pretty similar.
                      My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                        Hillbillies in Northern MO..................................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm describes someone I know.

Then again some of those Iowans from "Lap Land" are pretty similar.
                        Last time I checked....both areas liked Pancakes anytime of day as well.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
                          Last time I checked....both areas liked Pancakes anytime of day as well.....
                          Breakfast for dinner I didn't think it was possible. It's against kosher in my day-to-day life.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                            Breakfast for dinner I didn't think it was possible. It's against kosher in my day-to-day life.
                            Private joke Taylor13 +1.....
                            My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                              Private joke Taylor13 +1.....
                              Yeap.....

If I come home for X-Mass, I am sure that bastards will want me out there helping them......

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4191 users online. 285 members and 3906 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X