300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashforward

I'm really suprised no one has brought up the show "Flashforward". I really enjoy trying for figure out what's coming next. The only thing I wish they would change about the show is they need to make it two hours.....Just when it starts getting good the hour is up.....Great show!

I'm a fan of flashforward too. Just when you thought they had run out of new ideas, they come up with something completely out of the box. I'm just afraid they will overwhelm the show with too many plot twist like Heroes and Fringe. (It doesn't hurt that I'm in love with the actress that plays Dr. Benford. I think I got hooked on her accent when she played Penny on Lost.)
    Did you ever notice that incorrectly is only spelled correctly when it's spelled incorrectly?

Comment

Originally posted by Viking042900 View Post
      I'm a fan of flashforward too. Just when you thought they had run out of new ideas, they come up with something completely out of the box. I'm just afraid they will overwhelm the show with too many plot twist like Heroes and Fringe. (It doesn't hurt that I'm in love with the actress that plays Dr. Benford. I think I got hooked on her accent when she played Penny on Lost.)

I like her too, it seems like every actor lately has a British accent in real life.As for the guy that she is supposed to have an affair with, wasn't he in Pirates of the Carribean? I agree there are definitely alot of plot twists. It just seems lately that just when it is getting good the hour is up. I guess that's how they keep you hooked.

Comment

It's been a while since I've seen Pirates, so I can't help you there.

Another Brit posing as an American is the actor that plays Agent Grigsby on The Mentalist. He slipped into his native accent during one of his lines one time.
        Did you ever notice that incorrectly is only spelled correctly when it's spelled incorrectly?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5832 users online. 332 members and 5500 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X