Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World War II in HD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsFSPYytSL4

Starting November 15th the History Channel is airing a five part mini-series about WWII. The attached video link above is the trailer for it. I tell you at around the 58 second mark, when the song Lux Aeterna starts playing and they bring in Prime Minister Winston Churchill reciting his "We shall never surrender" speech, it becomes all the more powerful. I'll for sure be programming my DVR for this one.
    "The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." - Teddy Roosevelt

Disclaimer: The opinions I express here are mine and mine alone. They are not intended to reflect the positions/opinions of any other known person(s) or organization(s).

I love everything WWII. I'd love to see this, but I'll probably have to wait until a DVD is released.

Comment

Excellent series! Can't wait for it to come out on DVD. Some of the footage has been cleaned up so well I would swear it was shot present day. The narration is also very well done.
      Did you ever notice that incorrectly is only spelled correctly when it's spelled incorrectly?

Comment

I thought it was fantastic myself. If you noticed there was some real similar carnage as we see in Iraq and Affy, tanks blowing up and what not. Any of you ever play around with IL2 1946? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McUNpuOUzB4 I use to play this every, single, day, got a little fried on it after a few years tho...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5708 users online. 331 members and 5377 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X