300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V

This I hear has gotten very good reviews for a remake. I enjoyed the original of course it was new and different for the 80's. Will be very interested to see how this compares.

Realized this morning that I missed the premiere. For some reason I thought it was next week. Will have to catch it when SYFY re-runs it. Ever since BSG left I have had nothing to watch

Comment

I checked Hulu and it says the episodes should be available On Saturdays.

I enjoyed the show. It was different from the original which I liked a lot. I liked that they made it a different spin which had a very interesting story line.
      I won't put anymore because I wouldn't want to spoil anything but by the end you will really understand the plot.

Comment

Looks like it may turn out to be decent... the pace is much quicker then the original...
        “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

That is very true. Things are explained and make sense a lot faster. When they said in the previews basically things are really bad who wouldn't want a savior right now, it makes sense what they mean rather quickly.

I like that they basically blame all the bad things in the world on the Visitors while at the same time some believe they are there to save the world.
          Very interesting and an original spin.

Comment

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 12-05-2009, 03:13 AM. Reason: .............................
            Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

I just attempted to watch the Pilot on Hulu. It was so bad I couldn't even make it through the whole episode.

Comment

I guess Anna wouldn't be on Bill O'Reilly or Glenn Beck..

Comment

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 12-05-2009, 03:27 AM. Reason: .............................

Comment

Originally posted by SBSO_DISPATCHER View Post
                    anna is freakin hott
                    So was Jane Badler as Diana
                    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000826/bio
                    At least for those of us that are now a bit older
                    My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I watched it and enjoyed it. Cant wait for the next episode.. Never watched the old 1's .. never knew about them until now... I mean.. I was born in 84'
                      +1...except I was born in '81
                      The Lord is my Shepherd.
                      I am His sheepdog.

Comment

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 12-05-2009, 04:48 AM. Reason: .............................

Comment

anna is freakin hott

+1 , anyone else notice that she appears to blink more than normal? I guess lizards blink alot or that's the impression the show is trying to give you.

Comment

Looks pretty good so far with the second episode. Noticed Anna keeps saying "We come in peace, always" a LOT.

I guess the table is like the old conversion chamber...

Any thoughts?

Comment

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 12-05-2009, 04:50 AM. Reason: .............................

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2147 users online. 152 members and 1995 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X