300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Apache The Bronx, Movie

Do you think that Paul Neuman was a rat or not in this movie for going to the captain and telling him about the other cop who threw the kid off the roof?

Not to mention...it came out about 30 years ago

I paid more attention to Cool Hand Luke
    This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Originally posted by deputy x 2 View Post
      Not to mention...it came out about 30 years ago

I paid more attention to Cool Hand Luke
      Yeah but it came on again recently, and I worked in a place like that with people like that. I guess if you work or worked in Upper Cupcakesville Township in the State of LA LA Land, you couldn't relate to that kind of stuff because you were probably too busy getting cats out of trees, and getting coffee for the chief, and BTW I agree that Cool Hand Luke was also pretty good, but Pale Rider is my favorite!!

Comment

Originally posted by coach1299 View Post
        I guess if you work or worked in Upper Cupcakesville Township in the State of LA LA Land, you couldn't relate to that kind of stuff because you were probably too busy getting cats out of trees, and getting coffee for the chief
        WTF is all that about?
        sigpic
        Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
        And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Originally posted by KapsFB View Post
          WTF is all that about?
          Was his quote specifically directed at mwah???
          This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Was his quote specifically directed at mwah???
            Me thinkinsth so.
            sigpic
            Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
            And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Do you think that Paul Neuman was a rat???

Yeah but it came on again recently, and I worked in a place like that with people like that. I guess if you work or worked in Upper Cupcakesville Township in the State of LA LA Land, you couldn't relate to that kind of stuff because you were probably too busy getting cats out of trees, and getting coffee for the chief...
              You know coach, most of us try to be fairly polite and professional with each other here on o.com.

I'll make you a deal. You don't make fun of California law enforcement. In return, we wont make fun of law enforcement's reputation in your area for being hit men for the mob, being bag men, taking bribes to allow gamblers, prostitutes and others to avoid arrest, engaging directly in drug trafficking and robberies, and creating an atmosphere where officers who tried to report or investigate police misconduct suffered from hostility, lack of cooperation and in some cases reprisals.

Deal?
              Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Yeah but it came on again recently, and I worked in a place like that with people like that. I guess if you work or worked in Upper Cupcakesville Township in the State of LA LA Land, you couldn't relate to that kind of stuff because you were probably too busy getting cats out of trees, and getting coffee for the chief, and BTW I agree that Cool Hand Luke was also pretty good, but Pale Rider is my favorite!!
                I'll take it one step further L-1. I promise to be as professional and polite as I can be.

Hey Coach,
                Since you JUST drove up here about a week ago...you don't know squat about members of this forum. I understand the differences between East coast West coast mentality and training.

As for Upper Cupcakesville Township in the State of LA LA land..we here on the West coast with no doubt have experienced more in a shift than you have in your entire so called career.

As for getting cats out of trees and coffee for the chief, I personally have never been someone's office beeotch. And furthermore.......if you were aware of my shoot from the hip no filter attitude, then honey you would be the one bending over because I'M DRIVING!!!!!!

Any questions????

cc- PM sent just incase this thread gets deleted.
                Last edited by deputy x 2; 11-02-2009, 01:47 PM.

Comment

I'll take it one step further L-1. I promise to be as professional and polite as I can be.

Hey Coach,
                  Since you JUST drove up here about a week ago...you don't know squat about members of this forum. I understand the differences between East coast West coast mentality and training.

As for Upper Cupcakesville Township in the State of LA LA land..we here on the West coast with no doubt have experienced more in a shift than you have in your entire so called career.

As for getting cats out of trees and coffee for the chief, I personally have never been someone's office beeotch. And furthermore.......if you were aware of my shoot from the hip no filter attitude, then honey you would be the one bending over because I'M DRIVING!!!!!!

Any questions????

cc- PM sent just incase this thread gets deleted.
                  No questions, just a good laugh at a 3 dollar bill.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3203 users online. 173 members and 3030 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X