300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campus PD

New show airs sometime in December on G4TV. It's about PD's that patrol College campuses and the area near them, and all that j***.

If anyone can find a link, please post it.

Sounds riveting

Comment

I just saw a commercial for it. It seems like a stretch but we will see. Airs December 9th on G4

Comment

What the eff is G4?
        NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

It's a channel devoted almost entirely to video game news and reviews. I know this because my 16 year old son is constantly watching it.

Apparently they are trying to add other shows that will appeal to their demographic.
          "All that is, ever
          Ever was, will be, ever
          Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
            What the eff is G4?
            It's a channel for people who are obsessed with video games.... and sometimes they've got cops 2.0, which is stupid as hell because it blocks the whole bottom of the screen, and you don't see a lot of stuff.

Originally posted by fishAK View Post
            It's a channel devoted almost entirely to video game news and reviews. I know this because my 16 year old son is constantly watching it.

Apparently they are trying to add other shows that will appeal to their demographic.
            lol

Comment

lol watching it right now...
              "Inside me is something that is too stupid to quit. I don't know where it comes from or why it is, but it is there and always has been."

Comment

Watched it last night - good show.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2504 users online. 127 members and 2377 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X