300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boondock Saints II - All Saints Day

Anyone going to see this? Opens this friday, OCT 30th. Huge fan of the first movie but this time around it's only being released to certain theatres. (BOOO)

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/b...ers/index.html
    http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/boondocksaints2/

Dont know if I want to drive all the way to Philly or NJ to see it.
    "In God we trust, all others are run through NCIC."

Those in the Northeast and Cali will have to let the rest of us know how it is. :-\
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Eh... I'm a bit worried... anytime they've tried to make a sequel to a "cult classic" it has bombed...
      “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Not showing here in NC
        Religion is flawed, because man is flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by JTShooter View Post
          Eh... I'm a bit worried... anytime they've tried to make a sequel to a "cult classic" it has bombed...
          +1 hope it's good!
          "Inside me is something that is too stupid to quit. I don't know where it comes from or why it is, but it is there and always has been."

Comment

Honestly i'm shocked it wasn't a straight to DVD $5 bin at the local truck stop. I thought the first one was a stinker.
            War to the knife and knife to the hilt.

TERM LIMITS!

Comment

Originally posted by Groove View Post
              Honestly i'm shocked it wasn't a straight to DVD $5 bin at the local truck stop. I thought the first one was a stinker.
              Agreed...wasnt a fan of the first.....
              'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

I'd never even heard of this movie, so I had to check it out.

I really, really liked it. So did my wife, who now wants to buy it (she is a movie-rewatcher). My 16-year old also thought it was great. So, we may be adding this to the stable.

It had some slow moments, and I had to struggle with some of Willem Defoe's (sp?) dramatic bits, but overall this movie pretty much rocked, and was crazy funny in parts.
                "All that is, ever
                Ever was, will be, ever
                Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by JTShooter View Post
                  Hell, it doesn't have to be a "cult classic" sequel to tank. Most efforts the 2nd time around suck. While I figure this won't be as good as the first one (which I really like) I hope it's at least decent.

I'm afraid that they've been tempted to throw in a lot of corny lines trying to get a catch phrase out of this movie. God, I hope not...
                  NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

The movie reached NC! Its not being promoted, however the local theater has it playing...

Comment

It wasn't promoted out here, either. I saw that they were expanding the theaters it was showing in on a MySpace announcement and got to the first showing in the area.
                      NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

I thought it was a pretty good movie Sgt. It was a bit darker than the first, and a little less "comedy"...but over all still a great friggen movie!

Comment

I want to see it.

My friend said it was awesome, too.

Comment

I'll probably get the DVD. That gal's accent kinda got on my nerves in the beginning, though.
                            NRA Life Member

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
                              I'll probably get the DVD. That gal's accent kinda got on my nerves in the beginning, though.

Her accent may have got on your nerves, but her cleavage and legs will definitly make up for it

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6328 users online. 318 members and 6010 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X