Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adeutch
    replied
    Sweet! Hopefully it doesn't come on at the same time as "Biggest Loser" and "So you think you can dance" or any of the other crap my gf records.

Leave a comment:

• Maverick1701
    replied
    that is GREAT news!!!!

I am glad they saved the show

Leave a comment:

• Highwaystreets1
    replied
    i'm glad that southland has been saved, i think it was a great show! now does anyone know if they have season 1 on DVD yet? i'd like to watch it before the new ones but we don't get TNT in canada so i'll have to wait...

Leave a comment:

• LINY
    replied
    Southland has been saved!

http://www.savesouthland.com/2009/11...live-feed-thr/

Leave a comment:

• Maverick1701
    replied
    good news!!!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Southlan...l-1011216.aspx

Report: Southland and TNT Close to Deal
    Oct 24, 2009 11:54 AM ET by Kate Stanhope 21 Comments
    Buzz up!

Southland
    Southland may be getting a second shot.

The cop drama is close to securing a deal with TNT, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Two networks vie for Southland

The trade reports the deal to resurrect Southland is likely but not yet complete. Talks began soon after NBC halted the Warner Bros. production.

Canceled by NBC before its second season premiere, the John Wells-produced show has already completed six episodes for the new season.

TNT, Warner Bros. and John Wells Productions

Leave a comment:

• District B 13
    replied
    This is typical of the short attention span of the American viewer. If it can't be neatly wrapped up in 24.5 minutes, no one wants to invest any time. That explains why all these BS "reality" shows are such a hit. Thank you internet/Gen X/MTV.

And people wonder why we are being overtaken in just about every aspect of industry...

Leave a comment:

• ArkansasFan24
    replied
    I saw this coming. I didn't think the series would last. I liked it, but it was too complex if you will. There were a lot of characters and the series not only showcased their work but also their personal lives. This caused a lot of stories to be conveyed in an hour long program some of them good some of them not so good. I can remember watching it last year thinking, "Well, tonight's episode was boring."

Leave a comment:

• Joufy
    replied
    Originally posted by brn2reign View Post
    They did that to The Unit. Now its on syndication but still, no new episodes
    I know what you mean. But hopefully since there's quite a few episodes already made for Southland from Season 2 they'll air the new ones. Ben McKenzie is a dreamboat. Oh, uh, and the show is good too.

Leave a comment:

• brn2reign
    replied
    Originally posted by adeutch View Post
    Love this show. I hope TNT picks it up. This happens to every show that I like or find interesting or original. Best example is Arrested Development. One of the funniest shows I've ever seen. I guess people just didn't get it.
    They did that to The Unit. Now its on syndication but still, no new episodes

Leave a comment:

• cbr600_kitty
    replied
    Im not surprised it was canceled.....I thought it was horrible!

But then again, the only TV shows I watch are true crime type shots (American Justice, Forensic Files, American Greed, Snapped, Cold Case Files, Alaska State Troopers, etc.)

Oh well.... Sorry guys

Leave a comment:

• adeutch
    replied
    Love this show. I hope TNT picks it up. This happens to every show that I like or find interesting or original. Best example is Arrested Development. One of the funniest shows I've ever seen. I guess people just didn't get it.

Leave a comment:

• brn2reign
    replied
    I do hope they dont get rid of Dark Blue for Southland. They should line them up back to back to back.

With The Closer being the first back.

Leave a comment:

• BD0883
    replied
    Originally posted by LINY View Post
    That is very promising! I hope that it gets picked up.

Leave a comment:

• The Fed
    replied
    Yea it really sucks..... I was looking forward to another awesome season

Leave a comment:

• Maverick1701
    replied
    HOPE!!!! I has it!!!

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2767 users online. 121 members and 2646 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X