Ohh, look at this...

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...6b46f58168a293

Comment

HOPE!!!! I has it!!!
      Chris

XBOX Live: Citizen GaKar

http://i36.tinypic.com/1zoxgtc.gif

Comment

Yea it really sucks..... I was looking forward to another awesome season

Comment

Originally posted by LINY View Post
          That is very promising! I hope that it gets picked up.
          "It's a long way from the Supreme Court to the streets." -F.Y.
          "Saw drunk, arrested same." -Buck

Comment

I do hope they dont get rid of Dark Blue for Southland. They should line them up back to back to back.

With The Closer being the first back.
            Dispatch: "All units be advised, he's on foot in a red dodge pick up truck."
            Me: "Ummm, control..."

Comment

Love this show. I hope TNT picks it up. This happens to every show that I like or find interesting or original. Best example is Arrested Development. One of the funniest shows I've ever seen. I guess people just didn't get it.
              "No one can make you feel like a turd without your permission." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Comment

Im not surprised it was canceled.....I thought it was horrible!

But then again, the only TV shows I watch are true crime type shots (American Justice, Forensic Files, American Greed, Snapped, Cold Case Files, Alaska State Troopers, etc.)

Oh well.... Sorry guys
                'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by adeutch View Post
                  Love this show. I hope TNT picks it up. This happens to every show that I like or find interesting or original. Best example is Arrested Development. One of the funniest shows I've ever seen. I guess people just didn't get it.
                  They did that to The Unit. Now its on syndication but still, no new episodes
                  Dispatch: "All units be advised, he's on foot in a red dodge pick up truck."
                  Me: "Ummm, control..."

Comment

Originally posted by brn2reign View Post
                    They did that to The Unit. Now its on syndication but still, no new episodes
                    I know what you mean. But hopefully since there's quite a few episodes already made for Southland from Season 2 they'll air the new ones. Ben McKenzie is a dreamboat. Oh, uh, and the show is good too.

Comment

I saw this coming. I didn't think the series would last. I liked it, but it was too complex if you will. There were a lot of characters and the series not only showcased their work but also their personal lives. This caused a lot of stories to be conveyed in an hour long program some of them good some of them not so good. I can remember watching it last year thinking, "Well, tonight's episode was boring."

Comment

This is typical of the short attention span of the American viewer. If it can't be neatly wrapped up in 24.5 minutes, no one wants to invest any time. That explains why all these BS "reality" shows are such a hit. Thank you internet/Gen X/MTV.

And people wonder why we are being overtaken in just about every aspect of industry...
                        Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

good news!!!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Southlan...l-1011216.aspx

Report: Southland and TNT Close to Deal
                          Oct 24, 2009 11:54 AM ET by Kate Stanhope 21 Comments
                          Buzz up!

Southland
                          Southland may be getting a second shot.

The cop drama is close to securing a deal with TNT, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Two networks vie for Southland

The trade reports the deal to resurrect Southland is likely but not yet complete. Talks began soon after NBC halted the Warner Bros. production.

Canceled by NBC before its second season premiere, the John Wells-produced show has already completed six episodes for the new season.

TNT, Warner Bros. and John Wells Productions
                          Chris

Comment

Southland has been saved!

http://www.savesouthland.com/2009/11...live-feed-thr/

Comment

i'm glad that southland has been saved, i think it was a great show! now does anyone know if they have season 1 on DVD yet? i'd like to watch it before the new ones but we don't get TNT in canada so i'll have to wait...

Comment

that is GREAT news!!!!

I am glad they saved the show
                                Chris

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4384 users online. 251 members and 4133 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X