300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombieland

So who else watched it, and what did you think?

I liked it. Wished there was more zombie ownage, but still, I was overall pleased with it. Funny, and the zomibe killing at the end made up for the lack throughout the movie

Oh yea...Tallahassee rocks!!!
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit" - Aristotle

It was awesome.
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

It was pretty good.....would have enjoyed it more, if the gaggle of teenage boys behind me weren't howling the ENTIRE time....even when nothing was funny.

Id recommend it......
      'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

Gotta admit this movie was way better then I expected. Tallahasee was great. The little romance was cute. There's more that I liked, but I don't want to give things away....

Don't forget to double-tap!

I'd recommend this one to most people, no hesitation.
        "All that is, ever
        Ever was, will be, ever
        Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

I thought it was pretty good...went to see it last night

Comment

and always buckle up hahaha great movie

Comment

I saw it an hour ago. It was pretty funny for a horror movie.

Going to bed with "happy" thoughts.
              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
              Not Yet Visited: 16
              Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by cbr600_kitty View Post
                It was pretty good.....would have enjoyed it more, if the gaggle of teenage boys behind me weren't howling the ENTIRE time....even when nothing was funny.
                Yeah..they decided to bug you this time kitty because it seems like those are the same kids who are always behind me in every movie I see.

..could of sworn I heard them outside when I rented a movie one time

Futurelaw89

Comment

#1 - Have good cardio!

The opening scene on the football field set the pace for the movie. I loved this! It was definately better than Shawn of the Dead and the funniest movie since The Hangover.

I give this movie a 10/10.

Comment

I saw it, it was very entertaining, but too short. Also the *cameo* is one of my favorite actors of all time.

Comment

the gaggle of boys. LOL
                      dubbed code name: Alien #69

Comment

Originally posted by Item9 View Post
                        I saw it, it was very entertaining, but too short. Also the *cameo* is one of my favorite actors of all time.
                        Can't say much without giving things away, but that part cracked me up.....
                        Last edited by fishAK; 10-17-2009, 02:34 AM. Reason: Horrid late-night grammar
                        "All that is, ever
                        Ever was, will be, ever
                        Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

Ive heard it was funnier than the hangover, which is the funniest movie ive seen in about 2 years. True?
                          "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

I thought the hangover was one of the most boring movies I've ever watched. I still haven't seen Zombieland

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                              I thought the hangover was one of the most boring movies I've ever watched. I still haven't seen Zombieland
                              You gotta be Shattin me! Hangover was HILLARIOUS! Have you seen "I love you man"? if you say that was boring then I have no hope for you
                              "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6306 users online. 336 members and 5970 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X