300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mtv

What the hell happened to the "music" part of it?

....That is all. Shortest rant in history of O.com

Futurelaw89

MTV has sucked for the longest...I have no idea how they stay on the air...

Seriously who the hell watches that crap, it's so bad they have been showing Beavis and Butthead re-runs, I'm sure thats the highest rating show...

*Sigh*, I miss the 10 spot...
    sigpic

Comment

Beavis and Butthead was the best cartoon of ALL time!!!!! I wish they would bring it back!

Comment

Originally posted by LAschoolCop View Post
        Beavis and Butthead was the best cartoon of ALL time!!!!! I wish they would bring it back!
        Enjoy...

http://www.hulu.com/search?query=beavis+and+butthead

Huh-huh...diarrhea...
        sigpic

Comment

Last edited by SBSO_DISPATCHER; 12-05-2009, 06:45 AM.
          Gotta catch em allll.........

Comment

You youngin's crack me up with your "I miss the 10 spot" and "No more TRL..." Bring back the REAL MTV when the ORIGINAL Headbangers Ball was around, and MTV actually played music videos instead of all the rap/hip hop BULLS#%@ that they went to before they decided to go to all reality-type shows.
            Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Hey, in rap/hip-hop's defense it used to be better back in the day, early 90's...I can not stand that crap that's other...Lil Wayne is the worst and that's all they seem to play...

I tell you what Lil Wayne is no Dr.Dre...Then again hip-hop died a while back...
              sigpic

Comment

I call it "Miscellaneous TV" now.
                Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
                and I'm not sure about the former.
                -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
                  Hey, in rap/hip-hop's defense it used to be better back in the day, early 90's...I can not stand that crap that's other...Lil Wayne is the worst and that's all they seem to play...

I tell you what Lil Wayne is no Dr.Dre...Then again hip-hop died a while back...

It all sucks son. Now, with that said, I do have a FEW rap/hip hop songs on my iPod. Constantly in the rotation now is Jay Z "Empire State," Dr. Dre "Still DRE," and Alicia Keys "No One." That's all you're going to get from me!
                  Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
                    It all sucks son. Now, with that said, I do have a FEW rap/hip hop songs on my iPod. Constantly in the rotation now is Jay Z "Empire State," Dr. Dre "Still DRE," and Alicia Keys "No One." That's all you're going to get from me!
                    What, no WuTang, Ice Cube, Nas, OutKast, Luke, old Dr.Dre, KRS-ONE, Nate Dogg, Warren G, Snoop Dog (I only like 2 Snoop songs)?...

Even some of the 90's House music was cool...

The 90's were so much fun, now ( in the 00's) it's so boring...

Even the Real World was better back in the day...
                    YO MTV rap...

Kurt Cobain "Smells like teen spirit"...
                    Last edited by Southflaguy; 10-01-2009, 04:00 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I quit watching MTV a while ago when they started showing the tv show NEXT. Buy I'm a CMT/GAC boy anyways!
                      "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
                        You youngin's crack me up with your "I miss the 10 spot" and "No more TRL..." Bring back the REAL MTV when the ORIGINAL Headbangers Ball was around, and MTV actually played music videos instead of all the rap/hip hop BULLS#%@ that they went to before they decided to go to all reality-type shows.
                        haha thanks for making me feel like I still play with blocks

*Goes back to drinking out of a sippy cup*

Futurelaw89

Comment

The only thing I watch on MTV is the Real World and its spin-off shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Futurelaw89 View Post
                            haha thanks for making me feel like I still play with blocks

*Goes back to drinking out of a sippy cup*

Futurelaw89
                            No problem Junior. Don't forget your bib.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5675 users online. 313 members and 5362 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X