Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPR 10698
    replied
    I'm not bumping up to the next cable cost bracket to get Nat. Geo. channel. Hopefully it'll get shifted to TLC or Discovery

Leave a comment:

• fishAK
    replied
    That last episode was alright, but minor things bugged me. The narration made it sound like the boaters that flipped were in immediate danger of getting eating by a bear, which is a stretch at best. Their biggest problem was hypothermia. Also, it was the "Kenai Peninsula" show, which is a pretty large area up here, and that whole boating incident did not take place on the Kenai Peninsula at all. Not that most people would have a clue about that, but I know exactly where they were because it's about a 40 minute drive from my house in Anchorage.

Other then that, I liked it.

Leave a comment:

• cbr600_kitty
    replied
    Originally posted by fishAK View Post
    Umm...huh? lol

There should be a new one on tonight. For those who missed the first one, here's a link to it online:

http://www.casttv.com/shows/alaska-state-troopers
    LOL....I just noticed that....my brain wasnt working when I typed that this morning....dont FORGET!

Leave a comment:

• fishAK
    replied
    Originally posted by cbr600_kitty View Post
    Don't a new episode is on tonite!
    Umm...huh? lol

There should be a new one on tonight. For those who missed the first one, here's a link to it online:

http://www.casttv.com/shows/alaska-state-troopers

Leave a comment:

• cbr600_kitty
    replied
    Don't a new episode is on tonite!

Leave a comment:

• Fuzz1028
    replied
    Awesome show. I loved the guy with the Polaris, what a jackhole.

Leave a comment:

• fishAK
    replied
    Originally posted by k91king3 View Post
    I missed it !!! Damn it all. Does anyone know if it is on "on demand" ?? I know someone posted that it was but, just curious to know if thats been verified.
    Most of the first episode was on "On Demand," I had already seen the majority of last night's episode. Can't gaurantee it still is, though.

Some of the stuff they do just looks like fun and they get paid to do it. Some of it, like the lack of any backup in many situations, would be challenging to deal with.

Leave a comment:

• Quinn58
    replied
    its not even on hulu yet. Your not the only one that is upset about missing it k91. I was looking forward to watching it too and never could figure out what day it was on. They kept saying this week.

Leave a comment:

• k91king3
    replied
    I missed it !!! Damn it all. Does anyone know if it is on "on demand" ?? I know someone posted that it was but, just curious to know if thats been verified.

Leave a comment:

• DARE_SUPPORTER
    replied
    Well, I really enjoyed the show last night, it kinda makes me want to go to alaska...lol

Those guy have tough but awesome gig.

Leave a comment:

• cbr600_kitty
    replied
    That was great! But I wont spoil it for anyone else....

Leave a comment:

• fishAK
    replied
    lol

My bad. Got ahead of myself on the date. Ok....everyone watch it tonight, then read my earlier post and respond.

Leave a comment:

• cbr600_kitty
    replied
    It starts tonight!! Lol

I'll be tivoing it since I have things to do tonight. Probably watch it thurs morning.

Leave a comment:

• fishAK
    replied
    Anyone watch this tonight? First episode was on. There have also been a couple of "episodes" on On Demand for a couple of weeks, which I've watched. Pretty good, and interesting.

Leave a comment:

• AZLawDawg
    replied
    Originally posted by towncop View Post
    This must be a spin-off from a show NatGeo did on this subject. There was an hour, maybe a two-hour show they did about the Alaska State Troopers. One episode showed how a troop had to ride in a plane about 2 hrs away, arrest this dude for battery or some stuff, then fly his butt all the way back. Was a pretty interesting show. I'm gonna pass on LE up that way!
    I remember that show, was pretty good, showed cold water rescue training and all that. Pretty insane stuff up there.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3390 users online. 217 members and 3173 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X