X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska State Troopers

New show on National Geographic.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...s/all/Overview

That show looked interesting, I cant wait for it to start....going to have to Tivo it so I dont forget.......
    'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

I can't wait to see the academy portions. I get to learn what to expect in February when I go.....

It really should be a good show. People have no idea what challenges the state troopers in Alaska go through. It's not normal police work, that's for sure.

I also posted this topic here: http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=129796
      Last edited by fishAK; 09-27-2009, 04:46 PM.
      "All that is, ever
      Ever was, will be, ever
      Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

This must be a spin-off from a show NatGeo did on this subject. There was an hour, maybe a two-hour show they did about the Alaska State Troopers. One episode showed how a troop had to ride in a plane about 2 hrs away, arrest this dude for battery or some stuff, then fly his butt all the way back. Was a pretty interesting show. I'm gonna pass on LE up that way!
        Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

This looks like a great show. That certainly is a different type of law enforcement.
          Last edited by Fuzz1028; 10-01-2009, 03:36 PM.
          “Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.”
          ― Henry Ford

Comment

double post
            Last edited by Fuzz1028; 10-01-2009, 03:36 PM.
            “Most people spend more time and energy going around problems than in trying to solve them.”
            ― Henry Ford

Comment

This looks like a great show. Thatcertainly is a different type of law enforcement
              You can say that again.

M-11
              “All men dream...... But not equally..
              Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
              but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
              for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
                This must be a spin-off from a show NatGeo did on this subject. There was an hour, maybe a two-hour show they did about the Alaska State Troopers. One episode showed how a troop had to ride in a plane about 2 hrs away, arrest this dude for battery or some stuff, then fly his butt all the way back. Was a pretty interesting show. I'm gonna pass on LE up that way!
                I remember that show, was pretty good, showed cold water rescue training and all that. Pretty insane stuff up there.
                "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Orwell

Comment

Anyone watch this tonight? First episode was on. There have also been a couple of "episodes" on On Demand for a couple of weeks, which I've watched. Pretty good, and interesting.
                  "All that is, ever
                  Ever was, will be, ever

Comment

It starts tonight!! Lol

I'll be tivoing it since I have things to do tonight. Probably watch it thurs morning.

Comment

lol

My bad. Got ahead of myself on the date. Ok....everyone watch it tonight, then read my earlier post and respond.

"All that is, ever
                      Ever was, will be, ever

Comment

That was great! But I wont spoil it for anyone else....

Comment

Well, I really enjoyed the show last night, it kinda makes me want to go to alaska...lol

Those guy have tough but awesome gig.

Comment

I missed it !!! Damn it all. Does anyone know if it is on "on demand" ?? I know someone posted that it was but, just curious to know if thats been verified.
                            sigpic
                            Formerly Username k91376
                            " They Took the BAR!! The whole F%$#ING BAR! "

Comment

its not even on hulu yet. Your not the only one that is upset about missing it k91. I was looking forward to watching it too and never could figure out what day it was on. They kept saying this week.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6693 users online. 381 members and 6312 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X