300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really Kanye West?!...Really?...

This was a big headline in AOL right now, so I decided to check it out. It shows Kanye West (rapper) interrupting the award speech for Taylor Swift (country singer/only 16yrs old) and announcing that Beyonce should have gotten the title.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9t1wfixhmE

This guy has zero self-restraint and class in my opinion.

Futurelaw89

yea i heard about it and looked it up on youtube, what a piece of $#%, i read at least Beyonce was classy and when she won some award she called for Taylor Swift to come out and finish her speech

Comment

Really? You're telling me the whole " George Bush Hates Black People" rant during that Katrina telethon didn't clue you in?

Comment

Originally posted by gixxerjoe04 View Post
        yea i heard about it and looked it up on youtube, what a piece of $#%, i read at least Beyonce was classy and when she won some award she called for Taylor Swift to come out and finish her speech
        Ditto. Beyonce has total class, and is very respectable. Kanye is racist. That is as nice as I can be on a public forum.
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Smurfette
        Lord have mercy. You're about as slick as the business side of duct tape.
        Originally posted by DAL
        You are without doubt a void surrounded by a sphincter muscle.

Comment

**** Kanye and his oompa loompa antics! He needs to be bitch slapped, many times, dressed up in a skirt and halter, make up applied, and thrown into the exercise yard right before shift change.
          Free Deke O'Mally!!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxKIcrDsJAs
            Originally posted by Michigan
            I won't say anything mean to you because you're obviously retarded. I don't know if you will understand or comprehend what everyone is saying to you, so put it this way: The internet is bad, bad place. No go, no go. Computer bad, no login. Stay home, eat sour patch kids- yum yum. No talk to no one. Stay home. Internet is bad, stay away. Bye, bye.

Comment

Pretty pathetic..I'd love to see him banned from all future events, but you know that won't happen. My impression of Swift is that she's a genuinely nice person, and in no way deserved that. I feel bad for her.
              summer - winter - work

Comment

What a jack***
                Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
                and I'm not sure about the former.
                -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

I'm glad that there was a thread started about this. I've never particularly cared for this POS. Taylor Swift is a complete sweetheart and handled herself admirably when she performed right after that incident. Beyonce showed alot of class as well. Maybe people will really see this guy for what he is now, a Rasict!!
                  "I would rather live one day as a Lion, than a thousand years as a Sheep."

Comment

Originally posted by Futurelaw89 View Post
                    Taylor Swift (country singer/only 16yrs old)
                    16???????? I thought she was 19!

Damn, now I've got to go down to the Sheriff's Office to register.
                    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

Comment

She is 19. Kanye is a ******. You are right, MTV doesn't have the balls to ban him from events for a year or two. Beyonce did a really classy thing. Kudos to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelers5 View Post
                        HaHaHa!
                        That was halarious the way Obama goes "not true" "not true"...
                        Seriously though, what would anyone expect from a low class vermin such as kanye or whatever his ghetto name is..
                        "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. The MARINES don't have that problem." ....Ronald Reagan

Comment

Edited to remove.
                          Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 09-18-2009, 09:07 PM.

Comment

A complete no-talent a**-clown. I listened to hip hop years ago when there were true rappers. He is nothing like them and never will be. The only thing that made any of his songs worth a crap were electronic voiceovers and they still sucked. I can't understand for the life of me what anyone finds entertaining about his music. Beyonce is a true diva and always will be. What she did was not unexpected for her.

If MTV has any ba**s they will ban his sorry a** for life. His career is short lived as it is, so they won't be missing out.
                            I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

Originally posted by SgtScott31 View Post
                              A complete no-talent a**-clown. I listened to hip hop years ago when there were true rappers. He is nothing like them and never will be. The only thing that made any of his songs worth a crap were electronic voiceovers and they still sucked. I can't understand for the life of me what anyone finds entertaining about his music. Beyonce is a true diva and always will be. What she did was not unexpected for her.

If MTV has any ba**s they will ban his sorry a** for life. His career is short lived as it is, so they won't be missing out.
                              He's already been around for 5+ years, and had more than one platinum album, I don't exactly call that short lived. The teens like his crap, but I have known he is a ****** for years.
                              Those who believe, ye shall receive.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5766 users online. 316 members and 5450 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X