• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sons of Anarchy

Anyone catch the new season?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Yep, just watched it tonight... looks like it's getting good with the

SPOILER: SOA and the Aryans, they made a BIG mistake doing what they did to her

Comment

Yep. I will be watching it.
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
      Not Yet Visited: 16
      Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

I saw it. I loved The Shield and this was created by one of its writers. The issue is being up so late to watch it since I have to be at work early in the AM.

And before someone says it - no. The Sarge does NOT have Tivo!
        NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Don't get tivo or a DVR then because you'll never be without it.

I saw the new season opener. You get use to the main gang all the time and forget they're just the group in that town. When he finds out about his wife he's calling in the infantry. Its gonna get good.
          Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

She'll ID that tattoo on his collarbone and he's fu....uh...screwed.
            NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

yall need to watch out for spoilers please. This is going to be a good season though. I cant wait to see how it plays out. Im thinking of picking up the first season.

Comment

Love it, kind of forgot the 1st season though but season 2, the first episode was really good. Does anyone know what the song is called in the opening credits?

Comment

Originally posted by RSGSRT View Post
                  Love it, kind of forgot the 1st season though but season 2, the first episode was really good. Does anyone know what the song is called in the opening credits?
                  http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Theme+song+Sons...archy+Season+2

Son's Gonna Rise by Citizen Cope

Comment

Huh, surprised this is such a hit w/ LEO's...I try not to indulge in tv that glorifies the scum bags I run into on the street.
                    "The wicked flee when no man pursueth
                    but the righteous are bold as a lion"

Proverbs 28:1, inscription beneath NLEOM lion.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leesrt View Post
                      Don't get tivo or a DVR then because you'll never be without it.

I saw the new season opener. You get use to the main gang all the time and forget they're just the group in that town. When he finds out about his wife he's calling in the infantry. Its gonna get good.

+100 on both statments. My family's biggest complaint wtith it is that I like to go back on scenes in movies or TV.

On the second, I jsut watched clips of this weeks episode. I was like "why is chief crashing that sexy machine into a wall?" 5 minutes later when I put it all together, i was like " Crap, they used a cutting torch to remove a tat from a former member's WHOLE back! God only knows what they're gonna do to THIS GUY!"

Comment

Originally posted by Highwaylaw View Post
                        Huh, surprised this is such a hit w/ LEO's...I try not to indulge in tv that glorifies the scum bags I run into on the street.
                        You must not watch much TV at all, then. Do you also not watch shows that are not correct when it comes to LE? Not flaming, just asking.
                        NRA Life Member

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt. Slaughter View Post
                          You must not watch much TV at all, then. Do you also not watch shows that are not correct when it comes to LE? Not flaming, just asking.
                          I don't watch ANY police drama shows, the only show I like is First 48, the others are just too fake and dumb. I find that RescueMe is the only realistic show based on public servants, and that's firefighters LOL..

Comment

No surprise. The creator of SoA is a writer from The Shield.
                            NRA Life Member

Comment

yet again another good episode, although i think they kinda drug out the whole secret thing shes trying to keep.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4042 users online. 270 members and 3772 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X