300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamer

anyone see this movie yet? I saw it last night and it was not too shabby.
    I think if you like first person shooters youll dig the movie...

hint:watch for the spank move in the first battle scene of the movie...ITS FREAKIN AWESOME!!

The above comments reflect the personal and unofficial opinions of the poster; and in no way should be taken to indicate any opinion or policy of any government agency.

i don't really care for it. it looks stupid.

Comment

Well sorry to hear that....you must not be a gamer yourself. Well if you don’t want to see it in theaters (which I would not have had I had to pay) you can always Red box it when it comes out.....never judge a movie by its trailer...or is that book by its cover.....eh who knows

The above comments reflect the personal and unofficial opinions of the poster; and in no way should be taken to indicate any opinion or policy of any government agency.

Comment

believe it or not, i do game quite a bit during my off-time. i'm more into off-line, solo rpg's, action/adventure, and the only FPS shooter i play on a regular basis is team fortress classic. i didn't really enjoy TF2. i also hate the steam client. oh yeah, i'm pretty much strictly a pc gamer. consoles are "Blah!"

when i do play other online games, i play guild wars, used to play world of warcraft, and warhammer: age of reckoning.

i play my games on a laptop that's been made specifically for gaming.

Comment

Nice so your an MMO player.....me too....consoles are for kids...PC FTW! Have to take a break to get ready for the Academy on Oct 5th but I am waiting for the Stargte Worlds MMO to get released. then Ill be back to gameing

Comment

i'm waiting on mortal online, star wars: the old republic, and mass effect 2. MO will be a pvp game with full looting. basically, like darkfall, but waaaaaaay better, and it runs off the unreal 3 engine. i also have the witcher. it's an awesome mid-evil, gothic style european single player, offline action-rpg. the game can easily span over 80hrs on a single play through. there's a problem though, the further you get into it, memory leaks occur more frequently.

Comment

Ill have to look into Mortal Online....PVP is the only way to game

Comment

Originally posted by TXLawdog77 View Post
                Ill have to look into Mortal Online....PVP is the only way to game
                oh, it's actually an FFA-PVP game. that makes it even more special. eve online is pretty nifty, too. it's a sci-fi space mmorpg. instead of the devs policing the community. the community polices itself. if you want to be a pirate. you can. if you want to be the baddest mf'er in space. you can. if you want to simply grief people non-stop. you can. just be careful of whom you do that too, though. your day of reckoning will come. the pvp in that game is also skill based rather than simply having better stats and what not. if your tactical thought sucks, your whole attack plan will go to hell in a hand basket. strategy is key to a successful attack. the drawback to eve is its learning curve. its' as rough as the rocky mountains. the community is also light years more mature than wow's. eve is a stellar game, nonetheless.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4135 users online. 243 members and 3892 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X