Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagle Eye

Hey you stateside folks,

Someone go see Eagle Eye for me, I hear Rosario Dawson is playing an AFOSI Agent and I want to know if they make us look like tools, or look good.

Thanks

M-11

Hot Chicks play me on TV...
    “All men dream...... But not equally..
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
    but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
    for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

I liked it a lot better than I thought I would.
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

My people (Pentagon Police) and Chiller's people (Capitol Police) were in the movie too! It was decent, lots of action. Plot was far-fetched, but entertaining.

Comment

Long overdue

I worked on the set of Eagle Eyes and I can say that when I saw the movie I threw up in my mouth. The fact that OSI considered being a part of this storyline and provided technical support to it made me sick. Luckily OSI was prominently displayed for about 5 minutes in the movie. Rosario Dawson "I don't work for you, I work for the Air Force" wow, powerful words.

Comment

Hot Chicks play me on TV...

Wait............what??????????

Is this supposed to be some kind of flattery?
          "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

Is this supposed to be some kind of flattery?
            Anyone should be flattered to play me.

M-11
            “All men dream...... But not equally..
            Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
            but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
            for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6270 users online. 322 members and 5948 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X