300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Shield

I'm predicting that Vic kills Shane, and goes to jail for something else.
    You can now follow me on twitter.

ah man did u see the way he played shane in the clubhouse before the credits rolled? ronnie just quietly observed, knowing hed do the same to him if he had to

Comment

It's going to be a fantastic ending!

Got hooked in Iraq. (Lost me a bit with the money train thing, but I'm loving this last season)
      “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

I think shane is going to get killed by an order from Vic by some banger or something on those lines. Vic will be killed in something horrific but, Die as a hero!

Or, Vic gets deep in the Mexican mob and turns all that information over to that ICE lady. Which in turns takes down half of LA. Vic walks away as a hero and retires.

Comment

I have a feeling Ronnie is going to be alot more involved this last season. Claudette has him in charge of the Strike Team now and he's already told Vic that he wasn't about to drown in sh*t for him or Shane. We'll have to wait and see, but this has been a great show for a number of years, sad to see it end.

As an aside, anyone watching Sons of Anarchy? Pretty decent.

Comment

I jsut want to know where i can meet that latin cop.... she is hot
            "There is no pain in death; it only hurts to die."

Comment

Holy ****, what a bombshell episode tonight. Vic and Aceveda are in for some choppy water.

Comment

I knew something like that was going down. Was trying to figure out who it would be...

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by NYCardinal85 View Post
                  Holy ****, what a bombshell episode tonight. Vic and Aceveda are in for some choppy water.
                  And the ICE lady is dirty too. Didn't see that coming.
                  You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

I'm thinking Ronnie is going to play a huge role.

Dutch is going to die.

Comment

loved the show until the end of last season and this season. way to many plots going on at once. I still watch it but dont enjoy it as much anymore. Now sons of anarchy is great.

Comment

I'm just afraid they are going to puss out and have one of those "you decide what happened" Soprano-type endings.

I don't think they will want to kill their anti-hero, but I don't think they will want him to go out on top either....maybe I'm wrong. Maybe he'll pull everything off and his newly delinquent daughter will have him killed...?

Its entertaining to watch some of the stuff that goes on, but when I get right down to it I always remember the first episode when they murdered a police officer. I would like to see them in prison, but I don't think the writers will head that direction.
                        "A fanatic is one who won't change his mind, and won't change the subject." -Winston Churchill

"I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts." -Will Rogers

"To desire to save these wolves in society may arise from benevolence, but it must be the benevolence of a child or a fool" -Henry Fielding

Comment

Holy ****

What a SPIN!

Comment

Man, The Shield is really gearing up for an epic Series Finale. I'm enjoying every bit of this final season. Nobody is coming out of this clean, even the fringe guys like Julien.

Comment

Certainly wasn't expecting to see Tavon... what are the thoughts on him and Shane having it out?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6275 users online. 324 members and 5951 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X