300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Closer

Just recently found THE CLOSER on Dvd and so far the first season is pretty good. I really related to the way they treated "Brenda" at first with a lot of resentment. She has issues! LOL

Can't wait to see the next season on DVD.

I saw an episode from the recent season where the main character has been promoted to assistant chief or something...

and then I saw her digging through a trash bag or something full of evidence.

I laughed hysterically at the idea of an LAPD assistant chief going through garbage.
    "For with much wisdom comes much sorrow;
    the more knowledge, the more grief."

Comment

Oh my god, this show.... Please make it go away... OK, so we've got the deputy chief consistantly meddling in the investigations of the Detectives below her ( giving orders, going on high risk search warrants, questioning suspects ). What the hell? This thing is about as far fetched as CSI.
      "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Orwell

Comment

Regardless of how realistic or not this show is I love it. I love Brenda and her accent - from the last season finale "You can't just pick me up and carry me around like a sack of potatos!"

It's not supposed to be realistic, its supposed to be entertaining.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4803 users online. 268 members and 4535 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X