Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most tired-looking LEO character?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the most tired-looking LEO character?

I was watching Saving Grace the other week with Holly Hunter, and she looked awful, anorexic thin, unkempt hair and cigarettes, (really is a terrific actress), I can almost smell the cigarette smoke in her hair while watching her.

I also remember Al Pacino in the movie, Insomnia, and Bruce Willis in Live Free or Die Hard.

Who do you think are the most tired-looking cops in movies/shows?

Jimmy McNulty from The Wire.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Orwell

Comment

I vote for Abe Bigoda (Vigoda? awww crap. The guy who played Fish on Barney Miller!)
      visit my blog if you are so inclined.
      http://dwmeeks.wordpress.com
      (I'm trying to drive up the hits.)

Comment

Lenny (the old detective that died) from Law and Order. That guy looked like he had terminal narcolepsy. He always looked like he could lay down on the sidewalk and fall asleep.
        Gimme a Diablo sammich and a Dr. Pepper, and make it snappy - I'm in a gotd**n hurry!

Comment

Sipowitz (sp?) from NYPD Blue.

Comment

Tommy Lee Jones in "No Country for Old Men."

Comment

Chuck Norris, Walker Texas Ranger
              "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called Sons of God - Matthew 5:9

Comment

Originally posted by BigTrooper View Post
                Lenny (the old detective that died) from Law and Order. That guy looked like he had terminal narcolepsy. He always looked like he could lay down on the sidewalk and fall asleep.
                Yea when Briscoe would walk around with Curtis, it seemed as though Curtis was going to drag his partner away a few times. Of course it made it worse when he had to chase after the "suspects".
                "It's not how they die, but how they live that makes them a hero."

Originally posted by George Carlin
                You are not a loser, you are the last winner.

Comment

Originally posted by Transporter View Post
                  I vote for Abe Bigoda (Vigoda? awww crap. The guy who played Fish on Barney Miller!)
                  Still, the most accurate police show about detectives, ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by Group 29 View Post
                    Still, the most accurate police show about detectives, ever made.
                    Abe Vagoda. Very close.
                    Gimme a Diablo sammich and a Dr. Pepper, and make it snappy - I'm in a gotd**n hurry!

Comment

I always liked Castillo on Miami Vice..the short sleeved shirt n tie, the desk with only a phone on it, walls with nothing on them. Always had like one line, the phone rings, he says "yes"...then tells Crokett "You're off the case!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3440 users online. 159 members and 3281 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X