300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nodontdothat

This dog has adapted a new "habit." I don't know if he's relying on the cute-ness factor to get him out of stuff (a trait picked up by IDONTKNOW) or he strikes a pose of innocence to pretend the culprit couldn't possibly be him (learned from Princess Hair-toss and NOTME) a ploy also known as "If you didn't see me do it, it couldn't have been me."

He runs over to the couch, lays on his back, puts his paws in the air and closes his eyes. Like he's been asleep the ENTIRE time.

I have learned that when I see this, I have to look for new damage.

THIS is Aspen, the good one. See the table leg near his head?

New damage.

NODONTDOTHAT chewed all four legs on the table (equal opportunity knawer apparently). I suspect he was hoping I'd blame Aspen....the dog that gets up to eat, pee and change positions. Not likely.

So. I stood there and stared at NODONTDOTHAT for a few minutes. He'd random open his eyes, see me there and close them right back.

He's asleep of course.

Couldn't possibly have chewed the table legs.

Nope.

I can't get the picture of the chair leg SURROUNDED by his kong toys to load. I swear I give this dog toys...it makes no nevermind to him.

This dog is the debil.

sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

hahaha thats great... beautiful dogs btw

Comment

That dog is innocent of any and all wrong doing.
      http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

LOL...When does he lay on his back w/ his paws up?...Maybe he wants his belly rubbed...Real cool dog Smurfette...
        sigpic

Comment

great lookin' dogs you got there.
          "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
            LOL...When does he lay on his back w/ his paws up?...Maybe he wants his belly rubbed...Real cool dog Smurfette...

No. NO NO NO NO NO....I have SEEN this little sh*t get caught doing something...run to this very same spot and throw himself to the floor, eyes closed. It is the oddest thing. And only this one spot. Perhaps that's like doggie timeout or something.
            sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

I freaking love the adventures of NODONTDOTHAT, IDONTKNOW, NOTME. It makes me feel like I am not the only one going through this kind of madness.
              Originally posted by Smurfette_76
              You will always be disappointed when you expect rational behavior from irrational people.
              "I always carry a pen in my but, because you never know when things are going to crack off."
              Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

Originally posted by bigj8550 View Post
                I freaking love the adventures of NODONTDOTHAT, IDONTKNOW, NOTME. It makes me feel like I am not the only one going through this kind of madness.
                Please, don't forget Princess Hair-toss. While I realize her shenanigans aren't up to the par of the two boys and NODONTDOTHAT, she would be highly offended to find she was left out. When she's offended she morphs into Princess eyeroller or Queen Door slammer.

We are a hormonal lot in this house.

And dramatic.

She has a flair for the finer things in childhood...tattling, sneaking and well timed torment of the boys. She's rather expert in fact.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Smurfette_76 View Post
                  No. NO NO NO NO NO....I have SEEN this little sh*t get caught doing something...run to this very same spot and throw himself to the floor, eyes closed. It is the oddest thing. And only this one spot. Perhaps that's like doggie timeout or something.
                  I see...LOL...If he was small enough he would just run under the bed like my dog...The new one is small enough to hide under the sofa...Every time we call out his name he tries to sneak away...LUCKY!!!! He tries to be slick, he act like he didn't do anything, till we find the mess (or step on it)...The poodle is just well behaved,she knows better...Do your dogs pee (out of excitment) when you come home from somewhere?...
                  Last edited by Southflaguy; 08-07-2008, 11:45 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

My guess is that he's mimicking behavior he witnessed shortly after the wedding. (Come on... someone had to say it.)

Seriously Smurfette, they're both great looking dogs. It's always the cute ones that you gotta watch out for though...

Comment

I see...LOL...If he was small enough he would just run under the bed like my dog...The new one is small enough to hide under the sofa...Every time we call out his name he tries to sneak away...LUCKY!!!! He tries to be slick, he act like he didn't do anything, till we find the mess (or step on it)...The poodle is just well behaved,she knows better...Do your dogs pee (out of excitment) when you come home from somewhere?...
                      Neither do. Which is good. Aspen is almost 80 pounds, NODONTDOTHAT is close to 70.

The women at the boarding place were in love with them. I swear he was winding all around their legs and they just fawned all over him...petting him...squealing over how good he was.

Uh huh.

Dollars to donuts, they were scared to damn death we weren't going to take him.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hxd View Post
                        My guess is that he's mimicking behavior he witnessed shortly after the wedding. (Come on... someone had to say it.)

Ohhhhhhhhhh, now that was WRONG! LOL

He's doing it all wrong, though.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhh, now that was WRONG! LOL

He's doing it all wrong, though.
                          Hey now... you opened the door with your posts in the other thread. I just sprinted through the danged thing.

How can he be doing it wrong if he... never mind. We'll both get banninated.

Comment

Ohhhh, Banninated! I like that word. You know, I haven't tried that yet...amazingly enough.
                            sigpic

Comment

Please, don't forget Princess Hair-toss. While I realize her shenanigans aren't up to the par of the two boys and NODONTDOTHAT, she would be highly offended to find she was left out. When she's offended she morphs into Princess eyeroller or Queen Door slammer.

We are a hormonal lot in this house.

And dramatic.

She has a flair for the finer things in childhood...tattling, sneaking and well timed torment of the boys. She's rather expert in fact.
                              Heaven forbid that I forget Princess Hair-toss. I could never forget her, So have you found that group therapy is cheaper than individual therapy?
                              Originally posted by Smurfette_76
                              You will always be disappointed when you expect rational behavior from irrational people.
                              "I always carry a pen in my but, because you never know when things are going to crack off."
                              Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5002 users online. 277 members and 4725 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X