300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psychopath Test

A woman, while at the funeral of her mother, met a man who she did not know. She instantly fell in love with this stranger, but never asked for his phone number and had no idea how to reach him. A few days later, she murdered her sister. Question: What was her motive for murdering her sister?
    It's better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not.

The man was the funeral director, and she killed her so she could see him again?
    Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

Maybe not the Funeral Director, but she killed in hopes that the man would appear at her sisters funeral as well...

Comment

Close, but if he was the director, she would know how to reach him.
        It's better to be hated for what you are, then to be loved for what you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosier_Boy View Post
          Maybe not the Funeral Director, but she killed in hopes that the man would appear at her sisters funeral as well...
          That's it!

Comment

ok, the story goes like this:
            a men was shot, one bullet killed him and the other missed him and got stuck into a heavy wooden chair (about 20Kg).
            the bullet made it 4cm into the chair, and the chair was pushed 6cm away by the 5 grams bullet (there were dragging marks on the wooden floor from the chair).

a suspect was caught with a gun, it had a 350m/sec nozzle velocity, and a 26 barrel length.

can you tell if this gun could be the one used in the crime scene from all the information you gathered so far?

Comment

Riddles are fun. We need to make a riddle thread!

Comment

Originally posted by safetyallday View Post
                a men was shot, one bullet killed him and the other missed him and got stuck into a heavy wooden chair (about 20Kg).
                the bullet made it 4cm into the chair, and the chair was pushed 6cm away by the 5 grams bullet (there were dragging marks on the wooden floor from the chair).

a suspect was caught with a gun, it had a 350m/sec nozzle velocity, and a 26 barrel length.

can you tell if this gun could be the one used in the crime scene from all the information you gathered so far?
                There is info missing.
                http://hoppeshomestead.blogspot.com/

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. – Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by safetyallday View Post

Comment

Sure dig the round out the chair, check the striations of the bullet with the barrel DUH I've seen Callie Ducane do it thousands of times on CSI!

Or you shoot the chair with the gun and see how far it moves
                    Last edited by Hoosier_Boy; 08-07-2008, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosier_Boy View Post
                      Sure dig the round out the chair, check the striations of the bullet with the barrel DUH I've seen Callie Ducane do it thousands of times on CSI!
                      Or you shoot the chair with the gun and see how far it moves
                      And she looks great doing it!

Comment

I believe so because force= mass x acceleration. The unit of force is the newton. 1N = .224 I believe un ft/lbs
                        Originally posted by mookster
                        Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                        Originally posted by CityCopDC
                        I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                        Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                        I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                        -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

doooohhhhh

Force in newtons = kg X m/s squared... You can discount bearing drag of projectile in the barrel and distance due to the fact the distance from muzzle to chair was not given. Soooooo the answer is yes. with the information given. Duff Time!!!!!!
                          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

So what's the answer to the first one?

Comment

If you're reffering to my first equation I guess there isn't one or it would'nt be right, my friend, cause I forgot to square the acceleration......
                              Last edited by asullivan; 08-07-2008, 05:02 PM. Reason: spell'in and stuff
                              -Frank

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4851 users online. 258 members and 4593 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X