300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant: I'm done dealing with LAPOLICEGEAR

I'm just tired of their BS and I'm not buying anything from them anymore.
    I've spent at least $500 already buying stuff from them and it's getting worse and worse each time.

1st order went smooth and reasonable shipping time (Thorogood boots)

2nd order - was charged shipping even though they clearly advertised free shipping for the 5.11 A.T.A.C 8" Sidezip boots.

3rd order - Ordered duty belt, OC case, belt keepers, double cuff case, radio, glove, & flashlight case. They delayed my shipping at first and then proceeded to ship everything except my belt keepers and not even mentioned a word to me as to whether they're going to ship it at a later date or ship it at all.

4th & final order from them - Level 3 Holster & Magazine case & Belt keepers. Waited a week thinking they would have shipped it by now only to find out by going to their website and saw that they haven't even shipped it yet. What ****ed me off is that I received my belt keepers in the mail today (an item from the 3rd order that they never mentioned whether they going to send it or not) and now I've already ordered another one.

I just sent them an email asking to just send me the damn holster & magazine case as soon as possible as i've waited long enough and i'll be done dealing with them from now on.

Try copsplus.com
    Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
    I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
    Originally posted by weinerdog2000
    as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

Have you tired:

http://www.qmuniforms.com/?srccode=I...FSgtagodvl3XqA
      Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence!

[George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6171 users online. 371 members and 5800 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X