300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Curious.......

Will anyone actually watch the olympics and does anyone actually care?
    I know I wont and dont, just curious to see how many people will see it or not see it
    http://mygiantssearch.swagbucks.com/...ster&rb=255346

I couldn't care less about the Olympics. but woo-hoo go USA I guess.

Comment

I'll only watch the USA basketball team...The Olympics are boring anyway...
      sigpic

Comment

I care, and I watch every event I can...except synchronized swimming.
        "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

I like the summer games.

Winter games, not so much.
          “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

The equestrian events are awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij-uq...eature=related

Comment

I don't watch the summer games as much as the winter. I like some of the skiing events,bobsleding and of course speed skating. The skating reminds me of short track NASCAR races.

Comment

doooohhhhh

equestrian games? Does that have to do with the zodiacs or fish racing? what is that big word?
                Originally posted by mookster
                Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                Originally posted by CityCopDC
                I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

I think it's asinine how the Olympics are being held in China. I might watch it if I see something interesting while channel-surfing. Otherwise, I will not be watching this year.
                  1*

Comment

Me, no. My wife, gymnastics. There's also some kind of gymnastics national contest every year that she watches some of. Thankfully, it's not very often. Also, she likes football more than me, watches baseball with me, and often reminds me it's the weekend for a golf event I wanted to catch, so I don't begrudge her the gymnastics.
                    If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

---Jack Handey

Comment

hey I dont mind watching some of the sports but stuff like basketball and junk that is boring like that I could care less about
                      Lawdog TCSO
                      In God We Trust all Others we Check NCIC
                      well daisy if you do

Comment

Don't watch, /dont care

never have/ never will.
                        ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
                        Oscar Wilde

Comment

I watch (as much as I can & as much as I can stand - hate the commentators) & I usually end-up root for the countries that are underdogs.
                          Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

I wish the olympics were just like 2 days long, 1 basket ball game, a football game, one baseball game, a hockey game, 1 good nascar type race and a bikini contest that can last about 2hrs
                            http://mygiantssearch.swagbucks.com/...ster&rb=255346

Comment

I thought I would not watch but am inevitably drawn to watch every night for a few hours. I wish I could see the Judo and weight lifting stuff, but I doubt they'll show any of that. I switch between the Cardinals and Olympics mostly, but am DVR'ing the olympics so I can FFWD through the commentary, when I get home in the morning.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4765 users online. 262 members and 4503 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X