300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handwriting...

Do you have good or bad handwriting?...What's the worst handwriting you've ever came across?...

I have bad handwriting... Not doctor bad, but still sometimes the the letters are out there...In school the only time I write (by hand) is when I'm taking notes, but even then it's still bad b/c I'm tryng to keep up w/ the professor...All my reports and papers are typed...
    Good Handwriting
    34.29%
    Bad Handwriting
    65.71%
    sigpic

We are pretty much still required to hand-write our reports......and alot of Sgts will kick back any paper that isnt at least somewhat neatly printed....
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Hey LADep is it eventually typed up, or does it stay handwritten (for court and stuff)?...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
        Hey LADep is it eventually typed up, or does it stay handwritten (for court and stuff)?...
        It stays in whatever format it started in.....

Some guys are typing their reports....either on the computer in the station, or on their laptop in the car (personal computer.....the computers in most of the cars are 1980s vintage)

You are pretty much still required to write all of your paper when you are on training......
        The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

printed..I'm OK...
          just writing and whatever- worst then a doctor.
          ‘Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.’
          Oscar Wilde

Comment

If I take the time to do it neatly, my handwriting is OK. My printing is marginally better. The notable thing about my handwriting or printing is that it's exceptionally small. It helps to keep the words inside the boxes while I'm completing my patient care reports in the back of a moving ambulance.

Comment

Printing is neat and legible but not pretty, for summons, anything thats official. My notes are mostly unreadable to anyone but me. So I put down bad.
              The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

In school my notes I tak in school are legiable to me and that is all that matters to me. I use alot of shorthand (or whatever they call it) and since it is rushed alot of people cant read some of it. But anything official like work related writing I take my time and make it look good.
                This show is awesome, wrapped in supercool and smothered in bitchin. The only way it could be cooler is if he was riding a unicorn or something.

M-11

Comment

I'd consider myself to have good handwriting. The only complaint I've ever gotten about my handwriting is that it's sometimes too small. In the past couple of years, I haven't had any complaints about it though...
                  sigpic

Comment

My handwriting sucks. I admit it. My wife claims I need occupational therapy. We have been using a computer reporting system since 2002. Luckily I don't have to hand write anything except citations now.

Comment

Thank God for my new in car ticketing device (mobile ticketing), the only negative thing on my evaluations 4 years running has been my hand writing. If my hand writing was any worse, it would be in another language. It does not matter if I slow down, take it easy, or any of that. When I was younger I was ambidexterous and mostly did my writing with my right hand. I broke it really bad in grade scholl and switched to the left. Since then I can't seem to write legibly with either, Oh well everything just about everything we do is on a computer now, so I am safe.

Comment

Legible but sloppy. I throw capital letters in the middle of a word. If I go very slow and concentrate, it is ok, but sub standard in the pretty writing crowd. Thank god we type everything. The department is actully going to a green type system, where all reports stay loaded into a super redundant hard drive and we will no longer print them out, except when needed for court or if the victim requests one.
                        Being a good street cop is like coming to work in a wet suit and peeing in your pants. It's a nice warm feeling, but you're the only one who knows anything has happened.

Comment

I print and write cursive beautifully. I get a lot of compliments on it.

I love the old school style pens with the nib tip. If I'd been born a few centuries ago I probably would have been writing copies of books by hand.

Hey, you asked.

As for the worst handwriting I've seen? I had a best friend in high school who I would joke with about writing me notes with her feet... It was pretty bad.

Comment

My hindrightin is bid cause i cant spel vary gud.
                            Originally posted by mookster
                            Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                            Originally posted by CityCopDC
                            I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                            Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                            I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                            -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by Presence View Post
                              I print and write cursive beautifully. I get a lot of compliments on it.

I love the old school style pens with the nib tip. If I'd been born a few centuries ago I probably would have been writing copies of books by hand.

Hey, you asked.

As for the worst handwriting I've seen? I had a best friend in high school who I would joke with about writing me notes with her feet... It was pretty bad.

Yeah those pens are cool...Hands down women have better handwriting then men...

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6567 users online. 371 members and 6196 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X