X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw what you did there...

...very nice...
    sigpic
    Let your watchword be duty, and know no other talisman of success than labor. Let honor be your guiding star in your dealing with your superiors, with your fellows, with all. Be as true to a trust reposed as the needle to the pole. Stand by the right even to the sacrifice of life itself, and learn that death is preferable to dishonor. ~ Gov. Richard Coke, October 4, 1876

......the disappearing thread?.....

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

I have no idea what you're talking about
      sigpic
      Let your watchword be duty, and know no other talisman of success than labor. Let honor be your guiding star in your dealing with your superiors, with your fellows, with all. Be as true to a trust reposed as the needle to the pole. Stand by the right even to the sacrifice of life itself, and learn that death is preferable to dishonor. ~ Gov. Richard Coke, October 4, 1876

Comment

Riiiiiight.........I got it now. I was actually reading pg. 3 when .........*poof* I couldn't continue

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

oh man, you caught me. We need a new pilot for the HELO.
          "Valor would cease to be a virtue, if there were no injustice." -Agesilaus the Great

Comment

Thanks for the pm's, guys. I get it now.
            Last edited by Presence; 08-04-2008, 10:55 AM.

Comment

When did it happen?
              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
              Not Yet Visited: 16
              Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

When did what happen? I don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by hxd View Post
                  When did what happen? I don't know what you're talking about.
                  "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                  Not Yet Visited: 16
                  Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Huh? I hate when that happens....

Comment

Thank God. 'Bout time they blew that damn thread up.
                      Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Originally posted by Presence View Post
                        Thanks for the pm's, guys. I get it now.
                        So not fair!
                        Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance.

Comment

What thread? What did I miss (again)? Man, I feel like a mushroom....fed crap and kept in the dark (just like at work)

Comment

Originally posted by IMachU View Post
                            What thread? What did I miss (again)? Man, I feel like a mushroom....fed crap and kept in the dark (just like at work)
                            +1

Guams needs intel...NOW!!!

Please?
                            sigpic

Comment

anything to do with a poll perhaps?
                              "Only by acceptance of the past can you alter it."
                              – T.S. Eliot

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4738 users online. 238 members and 4500 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X