300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officer.com Party Bus Season 3

Well well well and we find ourselves again at this time of year wondering who will take the o.com Party Bus challenge. Many have come, many have failed. Some are just great big panty waists that don't have the ganards to do it.

One change this year is that we can now host 20 teams instead of 14.

Want some? Get some!

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/281247
    password is 545454..........I think.

All draft rankings must be finished by 15:00CST 08-18-08
    Last edited by Redders; 08-03-2008, 01:47 AM.
    Sometimes, doing the right thing means p***ing off the bosses.

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee."

Originally posted by dontknowwhy
    I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
    Originally posted by weinerdog2000
    as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

A Real Cold Bud Pleaseeeeeeeeee!!

Originally posted by Redders View Post
    Well well well and we find ourselves again at this time of year wondering who will take the o.com Party Bus challenge. Many have come, many have failed. Some are just great big pantie waists that don't have the gonads to do it.

One change this year is that we can now host 20 teams instead of 14.

Want some? Get some!

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/281247
    password is 545454..........I think.

All draft rankings must be finished by 15:00CST 08-18-08
    I'd give my left nut to go, my problem is I'm out of the United States, my best who attends and have fun on me!!
    Take care and stay safe!
    Ralph8119
    A Little Something Else For Those 60's & 70's Music Lovers On Line!
    sigpic
    http://www.myfreenetradio.com/listen70s.asx

A Cool Website On History In Photos Of The New York City Police Department!
    http://www.policeny.com/home.html

Policelink!
    http://policelink.monster.com/member/Ralph8119

Inside The New York City Police Academy!
    http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/pr/videos.shtml

Comment

Oh yeah babe, you must KNOWN that I was just thinking about this the other day. Registered my team and can't wait for the fun to begin!!!!
      R.I.P. Sgt. 1st Class Raymond J. Munden

You're service and sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Kieth M.
      I once knew a guy who said, "I'll step over any nine to get to three threes!"

I knew at that precise moment that he and I would never get into a fistfight over a woman.

Comment

What the hell is the o.com party bus challenge?
        What r u guys doing over there? And if it's fun, is it possible for a german LEO to take part??
        International Police Exchange Programs

Comment

Redders! You're back!
          For every one hundred men you send us,
          Ten should not even be here.
          Eighty are nothing but targets.
          Nine of them are real fighters;
          We are lucky to have them, they the battle make.
          Ah, but the one. One of them is a warrior.
          And he will bring the others back.

Comment

Originally posted by thomas26 View Post
            What the hell is the o.com party bus challenge?
            What r u guys doing over there? And if it's fun, is it possible for a german LEO to take part??
            The O.com party bus challenge is a Fantasy Football (American football) league. As long as you have access to the internet anyone can take on the challenge. It's great fun, helps kill the boredom on Tuesday thru Saturday and is FREE! I did it last year and my team placed third overall - not too shabby for dumb broad!

Kieth M.

I knew at that precise moment that he and I would never get into a fistfight over a woman.

Comment

Bump.........

Come on everybody by this time last year we had almost 10 people signed up.

PS I have also been considering offering a prize to first place. Not sure what but I would take it out of my own pocket, no one would need to supply anything. Something simple, with date, time and some small information on it as a trophy.

I still think troopers and deputies who work in the middle of no where with essentially no back up are the 'men among men' of the LEO world.
              as far as your social experiment, if we cant film you then you cant film us, we will arrest you for obstruction of our freedom.

Comment

G-Unit signed up

Comment

bump...........

Comment

Hey, if worse comes to worse I can run two teams... no biggie. I won't even cheat and trade between my teams so that one team is better than the other!

Kieth M.

Comment

I have never done fantasy football so I wouldnt know where to start
                      Lawdog TCSO
                      In God We Trust all Others we Check NCIC
                      well daisy if you do

Comment

Bump........................

Comment

I'll be a maybe for now. I tend to stay away from leagues that don't do live drafts.

Comment

I would ask that one more person please sign up for the league. We can not have the league if there is an odd number because we play a head to head format.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4375 users online. 285 members and 4090 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X